🥀 chapter-10🥀

Hi guys I am back with new chapter.So pechle chapter kisine bhi expect noi kiya hoga. But mujhe Kuch interesting Lana hai. Vanshu jitna interesting banana(🌚)hai. romance k Siwa bhi duniya me hota hai Bhai behen log 🤓.

Accha likhti hu. Aur ek aur BAAT this is written in 2021/10/11. But kab update karungi pata noi.

Tharki pan ki lakshman Rekha🤭.
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

In one dark room.

Why why why? Why only it's me?Kyu mujhse Pyar Karne Wala mujhe chod k jata hai? Riddhima ......plz mere pas aajao.(crying and in angry toon.)

Flashback:

The day before their marriage he got some video which was edited of Riddhima and Kabir kissing each other. Riddhima was in her mahendi function's dress. He thought it was real. He got angry.

V:once again.....once again riddhima......you betrayed me ....... What was mine fault? Just bcz I loved you you asked me the price of love.

And it was send from riddhima's phone.amd a message was also sent

Message:

Just leave your family and we will settle to another place. Just you,me and our happiness. I don't feel to stay here bcz of your family who is threatening me to leave. Who is trying to kill you. Sanju and sanjana who are your only nameshake family. Your shit family won't give us to live peacefully.
If you truly love me then plz leave your family.

Your lady love
💜Riddhima💜

His eyes turned into blood shot eyes. Everyone knew that for VANSH RAI SINGHANIA His everything is his family and he can't bear anything against his family.

Flashback end.....

He was drinking alcohol non stop.
And after 2/3 hours he lose his concious.

At riddhima's place.

Riddhima was making his son to get ready
for school. When ever she sees her son's face she remember Vansh's face bcz his most habits matched with him.

After she left ridhwik to school she goes to her office. She was a successful business women and a physiotherapist. She moves towards her cabin. And got lost in her thoughts.

Flashback

After she was thrown out of her house and was walking to the road as lifeless women. Suddenly she collided with a old women. She was also walking in the silent road crying. And breathing fastly. Suddenly she fainted.

Riddhima started panicking and calls someone for help. For their good luck they got one car. One old man age about 50/55 helped her to take the old Lady to hospital.

They arrived hospital and her checkup started. After sometimes doctor comes out .

D:ma'am Deon is calling you.

R:but why me?

D:ma'am come behind me.

R: hmm

And she goes behind the doctor and reached to the deons cabin.

Deon:ma'am come inside.

Riddhima goes inside and greeted him .

Deon: ma'am thank you for bringing my mother to the hospital immediately. She was suffering from Alzheimer it's the disease of forgetting or having slow memory.

R:it's ok. It was my duty to help others.

Deon was looking at her pale face and thought that she was not ok and she is having some problems.