🥀chapter 21🥀

What the fuck is happening in this time...ahh ..... should I wake vansh ....
Umm noooo look he is sleeping so peacefully I should not....but what should I do I am not getting sleep ..... and I want to have pani puri......"

Riddhima who couldn't get sleep in mid 2 pm thought while changing the position between her son and husband in the master bedroom.

Riddhwik suddenly put his hand inside her breast and started crying due to the shaking of bed . And vansh also started to caressing

This boy bhi naa.... just like father .... these both father and son can't leave my breast and me ... whole day clinging to me and even in night's too plz god what should I do "

Thinking this she kept her one boobs in her sons mouth who suddenly started sucking it. And riddhima was feeling pain bcz of her both baby's sucking it all time.

What should I do???? Mummy I wanna cry ... but mine these betrayer tears are betraying as always. When I don't want them they started flowing like a river and when I want them him my eyes becomes desert ...
Now it's final I am going to wake him up after giving me this much pressureand pain he is sleeping peacefully.......awwwww "

She shouted little loudly when her son bite her boobs and due to this vansh wakes up and her son started making faces to cry but she immediately inserted inside his mouth.

What happen babe is it paining here or where."
Her husband who just woke up due to her shouting asked her in concern.

Am...ahh...its nothing its just your son bited my bobo soo I shouted but you mister how can you sleep after making me restless. " she said while facing back .and him being pervert slides his hands inside her dress and massaging her another boob.

Bu..t .........."

Shut the fuck off you pervert and for me plz bring one plate panipuri and no if and but....bcz of you only you are suffering."

Ohkk....afterall I am the one na who made you pregnant. "

Vansh moved out of the room wearing clothes.afterall they made love till 11.

Ohhhh God its 4 am and he is not back yet.... bappa I am getting restless what should I do ...... .yeah I have to call yeah ....but his mobile is here only..... ufff"

Now it's over I have to go out and check for him but before that I have to inform angre....."

Knock knock !!!!!!!!!

Who the fuck is knocking the door this in the morning........ Angre .......go and check naa
"Ishani who was still in the sleep calls her husband .

What the fuckkkk .......first of all you made me tired who night and now you are waking me up in this early morning.....knock knock.....again
Ok let me open it....." he replied when he saw her glaring him with half open eyes.

He quickly wore his vest and pant and went to open the door

But when he saw the person standing on his door he quickly open his eyes fully and like the stand in attention position.

Yes bhabi ..... you here in the early morning..... any problem..."

Actually angre vansh went to buy panipuri for me in 2 and he hadn't returned yet. Am getting negative vibes what should I do and he have left his phone in the room...... can you plz find him "

What happen bahbi you here??"
Ishani asked.

Angre told everything to her and left for searching and no was was at home only vansh riddhima angre ishani ridhwik and ishita were present in home so..... both girls became restless.

"Hello bhabi ......I am in the hospital woh boss was found between bloods in hospital soo plz come fast along with ishani and leave kids at home with their taker."

Wha...whaatt... happened to him.. .. and which .... hospital "she said between her sobs .

City hospital room no ****. "

Hurriedly both sister in laws ran towards the hospital but not before instructing the maid to take care of their kids and look after the house.

..............

just a small update... I don't know why but I am feeling bored to write. so sorry for my unpunctual behavior. 🫰🙂

💜your author💜
나미사 김
namisha kim🫰🫰