🥀chapter-13🥀

Hi guys back after a long time. Hope you all are fine.my second terms are near so thought to post little fast . I think I will be posting in my exams too coz I don't read much in exam days. So here a new chapter..

Am one think I have changed the whole story line and have been thought of a new story line. Hope you all will love it as always.

And plz do vote and inline comments.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

No No...nono... riddhima just pick up the phone damit!!" Vansh was shouting while driving the car and trying to call her.

Rihanna...this name came in his thought and dialed her number

She picked up and said"hello vansh bhai!!!!!"

Rihanna do you know where is riddhima and ridhwik"he asked tensedly

"Ya I know but ....."

"But what just say fast "

"They have gone to New York for RIDHWIK's check up. in fact we all are going there as he is in critical stage and didu is just crying." She said with a tear in her eye. And he pressed the breake with thud.

"What happen to my baby????"he said

"He is suffering from a heart disease.when he was born he had a hole in his heart and now it's getting more bigger"

"Rihanna plz send me in which hospital ridhwik is hospitalized fast within 2 hours am going newyork"

"Wha... what are you saying???"

"Just send me fast"

And cuts the call. And asked anger to make their private jet ready within a hour.

In newyork

Ma'am it is getting hard and there is only few chances of getting him well." Doctor said .

Plz doctor don't say like that plz plz make my son well. Am ready to pay you how much you want but please!!!"she said between her cry.

We will try but first we have to do operation and
It may take 10 hours too. And plz make blood ready after surgery we need to do another surgery tooo" doctor said while giving her a little hope.

Ok doctor"..

It was about to be 5 hours since the operation was started.and riddhima was standing In Front of the door to open and doctor to give her a good news.

RIDDHIMA.......riddhimaaa......" vansh comes yelling and running.

she was lost in her own thoughts. Dried tears stains on her face...pale... emotionless. And messy hairs .so she didn't listened anything.

He hurriedly comes and hugs her but getting no response was from her side.he patted her face many times but alas....

After few minutes she sees her surrounding and said huhhhhh. With a lost emotion.

She saw vansh standing there and hugging her.

"Vansshhhhh....."he heard his name from her mouth.and hugged him immediately.