🥀 chapter - 20🥀

morning:-*

mommy...... lidhikkk... bich... kuttt..... laat.... in... lidhikkk.... tum.. mmyyy... ahhhh.... "

( momma ridhwik wants biscuits eats are running in my tummy)

ridhwik said who was sitting In the slab of kitchen while his mother was preparing milk

baby wait for a minute am preparing milk for you na..

she said while pouring milk in the bowl with cerelacs in the bowl and peeling apple in the same plate.

momma when... lidhikkk... sistel.... come...... " he asked being excited.

babe it's only 1st month after 9 month she will come ok?

his mumma replied  to her son with a warm smile in her lips.

after 1 hour~

baby... go and call your dadda.... where is he till now.....

she said her son to call her husband who went to store room to gather some old files.

otayyy... momma....

saying so be rums towards the store room...

dadddaaaa ....... mommmmaaaa........ "

ridhwik shouts when he saw his father lying lifeless and blood oozing from his stomach.

riddhima runs towards the store room heating her beloved sons shout.

she rooted in the ground seeing her husband in this state. for a second she too became lifeless but gained her consciousness when her son hugged his momma and dragged her towards his father.

in hospital ~

Vansh...... vanshhh..... plz... don't ..... plzzzz.... for ridhwik..... for... our princess.... plz for me....... plz
For me.... plz..... don't..close your eyes😭😭😭" riddhima said cryingly ridhwik in her arms who is crying and the whole family running behind him in the hospital.

Sorry but we couldn't save Mr rai singhania ma'am " doctors said being hopeless.

How dare you didn't save him huh...... " Riddhima said holding the doctor's collors and in a dangerous toon.

Mrs rai singhania plz ma'am  this is hospital so behave properly you are also a doctor so..... " doctor said to him and goes from there.

flashback to the  cabin :-

take these 2 crores and decline that he is death" the same guy in a black hoodie said to the doctor forwarding the money.

Mr... this is against the rules and regulations of our hospital so
.. sorry. "doctor was loyal and hardworking said him declining his offer.

rules and regulations or your... newly... weeded wife..... whome you love alot...
hey you I know everything about you...  accept the order or get ready to see your new.. wife death.." the black hoodie guys told him with a play full smirk in his lips

*Doctor kamlesh sharma
****** apartment
jersey city
living with sister and new wife
completed mbbs * years ago
parents :- kisan sharma and Madhuri sharma
currently in Tamil *
am I right Dr...????? "

" chuchuchu but before that watch this video"

in that video the doctor sees his sister and his wife in a injured States and more than that gun was loaded in their head.

"no no am ready to do whatever you want but plz leave my sister and my wife plz I beg you" 

flashback ends

every doctor are requested to come in the meeting room
~Dr riddhima

the announcement was published to each and every sector and rooms of the hospital

after meeting the most successful and the biggest doctor was selected for the case of vansh.

it was a an who announced and held the meeting bcz riddhima was not in the state of gelding meeting

1 hours later

ma'am sir is fine I think there was some problem with reports and the body of the patient. it's just that he may be he will not get conscious too fast."

all the family members present there gets happy who won't when they hear beloved person death and after sometimes ge/she gets to know that he / she is fine.

1 months later

vanshhhh I said take medicines......"ruddhima said to her husband who was being stubborn for it taking medicines.

babeee... listen na am done of these medicines and this best rest look am fine and y injuries are also healed."

I said take it otherwise I also won't take iron tablets should I???"

no no... look jaan you are pregnant and you must take "

and you look at yourself you got shooed not got some sweet chocolates. you will only understand mine care when I will be far or death"

he slammed his lips iin hers. and they continued for 5 minutes. the kiss was full of possession care and obessoon.

slowly slowly they parted away  while panting heavily "

don't you dare to utter such nonsense. don't even think that you will go far from. me.... no I won't let you go..... now give me" forwarding his hands for medicine he said and after gulping the medicine he left to wash room

this much for today

target
vote :- 200
comment:- 50+

sorry guys for the short and bakwas chapter. actually I have boards after 1 and half months and pre board after 15 days maybe so I am not soo sure but I may not be posting for these months.

your innocent author
💜namisha 💜