interlude. NOVEMBER AND SOME

November 16

Dear James,

I'm currently on top of the world. (You'd think this is metaphorical but, no, I actually mean it. I'm on the highest mountain in the country and I think I could kiss the sky if I wanted, one day when I do, I'll let you know all about it)

But, I'm on top of the world and I'm still thinking about you. Two weeks have given me some time to think and for me be away from you. I'm sitting here wishing I'd stayed and said so much more than what I did, I wish you'd have asked me to stay as well, I have so many things I want to change but they don't matter I suppose, so I'm writing you a letter hoping I'll stop thinking about you.

(Ironically, we're still technically together in the eyes of the whole world. Ten more days before Collette breaks the news to the world.)

I truly think you are wonderful just as you are. James, you don't have to be 'someone' to be amazing, you don't have to act or pretend or whatever synynom comes after that. You just have to give that smile and be yourself and it's enough. Just trust me on that one. Also, that being amazing thing, soooo overrated. I was sitting in my pajamas around a fire a few days ago and all these people around me have contributed so many things not for fame or recognition, but just because they enjoy doing it.

You don't have to be great or amazing, you just have to be. Once you realise that, life seems to become much easier.

(Merlin. That was a total rip off of some quote from East of Eden, I've been reading it though I don't seem to have any time. I do a lot filing and paperwork, but today I got out of the tent onto some hike. Apparently wizards used to get married here hoping god would protect them from all that was bad.)

I really wish things had turned out different between us. I really do. I don't know when that feeling will go away, but when it does, I hope we can continue to be friends because I miss you and I find myself wanting to tell you about so many things everyday.

And, I think I might've loved you. But, it doesn't matter anymore.

Always wishing the best for you,

Ellie

NOVEMBER 25

EXLUSIVE! JAMES POTTER AND ELLIE PEIRCE HAVE BROKEN UP!

WAITING FOR APPROVAL

WITCH WEEKLY. DECEMBER ISSUE. ARTICLE: POTTER, PEIRCE, AND PRIVACY FROM THE PUBLIC

(November 26) NOTE: More images are coming, these were just the main ones we were wanting to include. Will end up being a two-page spread it appears. The timing is unfortunate as this was announced so late, but if we include it in the January issue, people will not care anymore. This is a must-read for any magazine reader, will garner approximately seventeen percent more sales than usual.
- Pepper Printz

As it's finally confirmed that James Potter and Ellie Peirce have ended their relationship, Witch Weekly decides to mourn over the loss of our favourite private couple. Their private and 'normal' relationship has captivated us since the beginning of summer when headlines first started about them. Aside from an interview during the annual Quidditch Gala and a small mention during James's interview with us in August, they haven't revealed much about their relationship to the public. But we've put together a small tribute to them from all the pieces we've managed to receive from them over the last few months.