The date

*🌶🌶*

I go to my room to find Nat and Wanda eagerly sitting on my bed and they announce that they're gonna help me pick what to wear and do my hair for me. I give them both a massive hug because honestly, I'm clueless as to what to wear since Bucky won't tell me anything. I try on a few outfits but finally settle on my black skinny jeans, a black corset and my leather jacket. I do simple makeup, so my freckles still show, with black winged eyeliner and a dark red lip tint. Nat and Wanda curl my hair into soft waves for me and they squeal in excitement as I twirl for them in my room and I can't help but laugh, I'm so nervous but so excited to go out with James. Nat and Wanda give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before leaving me to finish getting ready.

I brush my teeth, again, spray some perfume and put on a necklace and some earrings. Just as I finish putting on my Doc Martens there's a knock on my door, I open it to find Bucky standing there with a bouquet of dark red and black roses, he's wearing his combat boots with black jeans, a super tight black top and he's also in a leather jacket. I smile to myself thinking that we were so coordinated and James steps forward and holds out the bouquet.

"Doll, you look absolutely stunning. I got you these, Pepper already trimmed the stems so we can just put them straight into some water before we go."
"Well thank you Sergeant, you look pretty handsome yourself. The flowers are so beautiful, thank you so much."

He gives me a shy smile and holds out his arm, I laugh and link mine with his.
I put the flowers in a vase quickly before heading out. Bucky grins at me and hands me a crash helmet.

"Are you serious? We're taking the bike?"
"We are, is that okay?"
"YES! I've always wanted to ride on a motorcycle!" I grin excitedly up at him.
"Glad you're excited Doll, hold on tight though I don't want you hurting yourself."
I beam at him as he helps me get the helmet on and he buckles it under my chin for me.
"Your smile is so adorable you know that Safie?"
"Yours is better..." I whisper and he smirks.

He gets on the bike and pats the seat behind him, I climb on and wrap my arms around his waist. He starts the engine and revs it a couple times before riding off, I squeal as he picks up the speed and I hug him tighter.

"You okay Doll?" He shouts back to me.
"More than okay! This is amazing Barney!"

A few minutes into the journey I relax more and rest my chin on his shoulder as he drives, smiling to myself. Every so often the breeze carries the scent of Bucky's cologne and it is intoxicating, I can feel his abs through his shirt as I hold onto him and I'm so distracted by my own thoughts I didn't even notice we'd arrived at the restaurant.

"Doll? You can let go now, we're here." He laughs.
"Hmm? Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't even realise!"

I let go of him and step off of the bike, he comes over to me and unbuckles my helmet for me before tossing it onto his bike. I stand there for a few seconds just admiring him and he begins to blush, then he holds out his hand, I take it and start walking with him towards the restaurant.

As we got to the door, a waiter opened it for us and Bucky moved his hand to the small of my back to lead me inside.
I momentarily forget how to breathe, his touch feeling like electricity all over my body.
As we get to the table Bucky takes my jacket, handing it to the waiter and pulls out my chair for me before sitting down himself, such a gent. I look around the place in admiration, it's absolutely beautiful. Very modern and stylish.

"Buck, this is incredible! I didn't even know it existed."
"Honestly Safie, I didn't either. I asked Stark for a recommendation otherwise we would've just wound up at the bar." He says shyly.
I laugh at the image of him having to ask Tony for dating advice.
"We could've gone to the bar, honestly I wouldn't have cared where we went."