The party

Two blocks away from the compound and all I can hear is music. I roll my eyes.

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me."
"What? What's wrong?" Loki asks, concerned.
"Tony... I don't know how he does it at such short notice." I mutter, mainly to myself.
"Darling, you're gonna have to tell me what you're on about, I have no clue."
"You hear that music, Loki? That's coming from the compound. Stark's thrown a party, I'm assuming to celebrate our new member." I wink and nudge him with my arm.
"Oh dear." He cringes.
"Oh dear indeed, I'm gonna sneak around back to get into my room so I can change."
"Wait! What about me? You can't just leave me to go by myself!" He shouts, panicked.
"Loki, your room is literally next to mine, stop being a dumbass and follow me."

I take his hand and pull him around the side of the building, we slowly climb up the fire escape, walk along a narrow ledge and finally climb up onto my balcony and into my room.

"I'm not even going to ask why you know how to get into your room this way."
"It's nothing crazy, just sometimes when I can't sleep I like to go on late night walks but if I go out the front door someone, usually James or Vision, sees me and tries to either stop me or join me. So when I wanna be on my own I go this way. Anyway, imma go get changed, I can hear people literally outside this door so you're welcome to wait in here and we can go out together."
"Thank you, but um Safie?"
"Hmm?"
"Can you take this collar off of me now?"
"Oh my god I'm so sorry! Yes of course!" I walk over to him, pull down the neck of his shirt, unfasten his collar and lock it in my drawer before going into my walk-in wardrobe to get changed.

I decided on a short dark green satin dress with a very low back and a pair of strappy black heels. I fix up my makeup a bit and quickly put my hair in a half up half down kinda style. Just like that, ready in under ten minutes, even I'm impressed with myself.
As I walk out I see Loki has conjured himself a new outfit and he's now wearing smart black trousers and shoes with a white button down shirt and he's left the top couple of buttons undone and rolled the sleeves to his elbows.
I wolf whistle at him as I come out and he blushes.

"Is this okay?"
"Loki, you look good, like amazing."
"As do you, my pet."
I try to hide the fact I'm blushing. "Ready to go downstairs?"
Loki nods at me but looks nervous so I smile at him and squeeze his hand to try and reassure him.

As soon as I open my bedroom door I see that the compound is filled with people. I've met most of them from the other parties that Tony has thrown over the last few months so I feel pretty at ease but when I look over at Loki I see he's really overwhelmed.

"Hey Laufeyson, it's okay, come. Let's get a drink."
I link my arm around his and confidently walk down the steps towards the bar that's been set up. I ask for a beer for Loki and two passion fruit martinis for me (I drink them super fast). We stand at the bar sipping on our drinks when all of a sudden a loud voice cuts across the music.

"BROTHER! LADY SAFIE! THERE YOU GUYS ARE!" Thor yells as he comes striding towards us.
Loki rolls his eyes and I nudge him in the ribs.
"Be nice." I hiss at him.
"Oh brother it's so good to see you! You look great dressed like this! Much better than all that leather!" Thor says as he hugs Loki.
"Yes hello brother, good to see you too." Loki says in an exasperated tone which Thor clearly elects to ignore.
"And Lady Safie! You look divine!"
"Thank you Sparkles!" I say as I hug him.
"Thank you for everything you have done for my brother, it means the world to me. Without you I don't know what I would've done and I don't know how my father would've been. But great news! Loki's officially not exiled!"
"You don't have to thank me Thor, honestly it was my honour to help Loki, he's amazing." I say as I smile at Loki. "And you're not exiled anymore! How good is that?"

Loki smiles at me and Thor and hugs us both.
Tony stands up on the stage to officially welcome Loki to the team and everyone applauds and he gets swept away in greetings and congratulations so I wish him luck and leave him to it.