Home Invasion

*🌶🌶🌶*

"Quite the ferocious little thing, aren't you?" Loki says in a mocking tone as I drop my baseball bat from his throat.
"What in the actual fuck are you doing here?!" I yell, still too shocked to even process anything else.
"Well, Merry... uh Happy? Christmas? To you too." He feigns for sarcasm but his lack of knowledge fails him and I can't help but laugh.
"It's not Christmas for a few days yet Loki." I roll my eyes. "You haven't answered my question, what are you doing here?"
"Would you like me to leave?" He asks, a pout forming on his lips.
"N-no. No I don't. But a warning would have been nice Lohk you scared me half to death! In fact, it hasn't even been a full day since I've left, you could have just flew with me?!" I ramble, my mind still reeling.

Loki cautiously stepped forward, closing the gap between us and tilted my chin up with his index finger.
"I'm truly sorry I scared you. I had no idea it would be nighttime here. If I'm honest, I had no idea where London even was." He said with such sincerity I couldn't help but laugh.
"I forget sometimes you don't know earth very well."
"I'm trying." Loki mumbles, acting hurt.

"I'm glad you're here." I smile, wrapping my arms around him.

I take Loki's bag and put it away in my room before crawling back under my duvet. Loki stands by my bed chuckling at me.
"What??" I mumble, grumpy from my disturbed sleep.
"Are we not going to spend time together? Show me around your city?" He pouts.
"Loki. It is the middle of the night. I am tired. You scared the absolute shit out of me by appearing here. I just want to sleep. You should sleep too." I grumble.
"But I'm not tired." He pouts again like a small child.
"Just come to bed Lohk." I sigh.

Loki rolls his eyes at me before waving away his Asgardian amour, leaving him in just his underwear. He smirks at me when he notices me staring and climbs into my bed next to me, pulling me backwards against his chest and wrapping his arms around me.

Loki nestled his face into my hair, breathing in heavily.
"You smell so good." He mumbled.
"That's great Lohk.. go to sleep." I grumble back, trying to sound disinterested despite my smile.

As I close my eyes and begin to drift off, I feel Loki's hand slowly start to drift down my belly to the waistband of my pyjama bottoms.
Softly he pushed my hair off of my neck and planted feather like kisses from behind my ear, down to my collarbone.

His hand dipped below my waistband and his fingers trailing down my body until he found my clit.
I arched my back in response and felt his dick harden against my ass.
"Good girl." Loki whispered into my ear. "Now spread your legs."

"You're insatiable..." I whined, but followed his instructions anyway.
Loki let out a happy sigh as he gained better access to me, made even easier once he made my pyjamas disintegrate.
"I am pet, but only for you." His husky voice tickled the sensitive skin on my neck.

Loki pulled me closer to him and inserted a single finger inside. "So wet for me already... here I thought you were tired." He mocked.
Just as I was about to protest, Loki cut me off by inserting another finger and curling them both inside of me.

I tossed my head back against his shoulder, my heavy sleepy eyes staying open much easier as Loki pumped his fingers in a slow rhythm. His mouth still assaulting my neck with kisses and bites whilst he rocked his dick against me. I found myself pushing back onto him and grinding myself against his fingers.

"Loki..." I moaned as his free hand caressed my breast, teasing my nipple in the same rhythm as his fingers within me. My body was already trembling under his skilled touch.

"Oh how I've missed the way my name sounds coming from your sweet mouth..." Loki whispered as his lips pressed kisses along my jaw and cheek.
His scent was so intoxicating, so Loki.
I practically melted against him as his fingers pumped inside of me dangerously fast.