Safie's plan

The next morning I wake up still cuddled into Bucky's chest, I smile to myself, slowly sit up and see that he's still sleeping peacefully. He looks so pure and calm when he's asleep.
Which makes me realise, I didn't have a nightmare last night! And he couldn't have either since I've clearly been attached to him all night. Who knew the cure to our nightmares was just a passionate sex?
I carefully get up so as to not wake him and go into his closet and pick out a white baggy t-shirt and slip it over myself, it's so big on me it almost looks like a dress. It smells like him, so good. I take one last look at the incredibly beautiful man lying naked asleep, with just a thin cover over his waist, and grin to myself as I head into the kitchen to make us coffee.

Sam's sitting at the breakfast bar, he looks up at me as I walk in and bursts out laughing.
I immediately turn scarlet red.

"What's so funny bird man?" I ask sarcastically.
"Oh no no, you're not the one that's about to be making jokes here young lady. How was your night?" He grins, waggling his eyebrows at me.
"Um... yeah it was good thank you, how was yours?"
"Oh yeah mine was fine, until around midnight when I heard giggling in the corridor and a lot of other noises COMING FROM THE ROOM ABOVE ME."
"Oh my god. Sam, keep your voice down!"
"Me?! I think the whole compound heard you two." He laughs.

I cover my face with my hands and laugh out of embarrassment before going to pour myself and Bucky some coffee. I keep his black, no sugar and I add syrup and creamer to mine. I grab the cups and go to make a hasty exit before Sam says anything else, when Tony, Nat and Wanda walk in grinning.
"Nope. I'm not doing this right now. It's too early." I call out to them as I pace it back to Bucky's room.
"You're telling us EVERYTHING later Safie!" Wanda shouts after me and I just laugh as I close the door to his bedroom.

I look up to see Bucky sitting up in bed smiling.
"Morning Doll, nice t-shirt."
"Thanks Barney, it's my new favourite."
"Oh really?" He says, raising an eyebrow at me.
"Not you too... Here I made you a coffee. I need to go get dressed and save Steve, they probably both sat up all night glaring at each other."
Bucky thanks me for the coffee and calls me over to his bed, I put down both our mugs on the bedside table and sit on the edge of the bed. He grabs me into a bear hug and pulls me over to him, both of us laughing like kids.
"How did you sleep?" He asks with a glint in his eye.
"Actually ridiculously well. What about you?" I smile at him.
"So good! I don't think I've slept through the night like that in at least two years."
I wrap my arms around him and squeeze him tight, he returns the hug and kisses me on the top of my head.
"Okay, I really gotta go now Buck."
He pulls a puppy dog face at me and I try not to melt.
"I'm sorry Barney, I'd stay in bed all day with you if I could." I kiss him on the cheek quickly and get off the bed before I lose the will power. He dramatically sighs as I take my coffee and leave the room. I laugh to myself as I head to my room to get ready.

I decide to keep his t-shirt on and tuck it into a pair of jeans before brushing my teeth and going downstairs to rescue Steve.

As I get to the bottom of the steps I see that both Steve and Loki are still fast asleep, I'm impressed. I honestly thought they'd be trying to kill each other right now. I look over at Loki, he looks like an angel and a weird pang of guilt surges through me. Why? I've only known him a couple of days, nothing has happened between us, not really anyway. I try to shake the feeling away but it settles at the bottom of my stomach like a heavy stone.

I quietly walk over to Steve and lightly shake his shoulder.
He opens his eyes, smiles at me and looks over to Loki and sees that he's still asleep.
"Hey Safie, how was your date?" He whispers.
"It was so nice, thanks again Steve. How did it go with Loki?"
"Actually, I hate to admit it but we actually got along pretty well. I'm quietly hopeful that he is starting to change."
I smile in relief.
"I really think he is Steve. I truly do."
He smiles at me as he gets up and quietly goes upstairs.