Chapter -11

Hello Fam :)

Thank you for being the best readers and understanding me. I got my laptop back but I was really serious about blocking people out who demand updates and mute everyone with 'update soon' comments. As I always say, if you can't wait, kindly remove the book from your library and I would notify you once the book is completed so that you can read it all at once. 

Happy Reading...

Manik woke up to find Nandini tangled with him. It was nothing new but after nearly losing her, he didn't have the courage to leave her out of the sight. Taking a breath, he pulled her beside him in a more comfortable position. There was only one thought that has been stuck since yesterday. What would he have done if something happened to her yesterday?

Nandu: Stop thinking. It's disturbing my beauty sleep.

He rolled his eyes as she snuggled closer without opening her eyes.

Manik: Yeah, because you can hear my thoughts too now.

Nandini raised her head and grinned at him.

Nandu: Of course, love. I can hear your thoughts too. For example, right now you are thinking 'how much I love this girl and how I can't function without her even for a moment that I need her with me as soon as I wake up without caring about her beauty sleep'. Am I wrong? Anyway, what a view to wake up to in the morning.

She said, caressing his cheek. Manik smiled sarcastically.

Manik: Nandu, baby, this was the view you woke up to for ninety percent of your life since your childhood.

Nandini smacked his arm in reply.

Nandu: Manik, let me be romantic for once in my life.

Manik: Romantic? By smacking your boyfriend?

Nandu: I smacked my best friend who questioned my intentions. My boyfriend is the sweetest.

Manik: Do you realize saying this stupid logic, you have made me your punching bag without ever apologizing? Because no formalities between best friends?

Nandu: I don't know what you are talking about. Anyway, stop lazing around Malhotra. We need to explore Mars.

She dragged him as if he were the one trying to sneak in the extra minutes of sleep.

XXX

As soon as they went out, they saw Zain grinning.

Zain(screamed): Nandu, I missed you.

Nandu: I missed you too, Zainu.

Arya: Zainu?

Manik: It happened last night. Leave that. They are behaving as if she hadn't been with him all night, teaching him that stupid game.

She smacked him again.

Nandu: That's not a stupid game, Manik. It's knots and crosses. And I am just being productive with the amount of sand that is present on this planet.

Zain: No one has ever taught me these many uses of the sand here, Manik.

Manik glared at him before turning to Aryaman.

Manik: Don't you think it's better to leave this idiot with those ancients from yesterday?

Arya: I think the same.

This time Nandu smacked the both of them.

Nandu: Manik, he is my new friend. How can you do this to him?