1. Nandini

Hello Fam :)

4 Years Later

Nandu's POV

Hello Everyone. I hope you have missed me. Even if you don't agree, I know you did. Kyuki main hoon hi aisi. Amazing. Let me give you a brief idea about what has happened in these 4 years.

I have grown up as a beautiful lady with thick long black hair. I have become more mature than while I was in college because life happened. Life has thrown me in some unexpected hurdles and I have to now manage a company here. I am the joint CEO of Malhotra and Murthy Industries. Both the companies are merged and now are known as MM Industries. Papa and Dad still come to the office and they help us too but they have passed on their positions to us. All my friends are settled and are busy with their respective companies. We meet during the weekends. Work affected our friendship and I guess we all are drifting apart. Aryaman is on his planet. We regularly talk to him.

Finally, Manik. Mere dil ka tukda. Mere dil ki dhadkan. Bas ab dil ke tukde ho gaye aur dil ki dhadkan hi nahi rahi. He has been cheating on me. He doesn't know that I know about his secret affair behind those closed doors of his cabin. I never thought Manik could do this to me. Maybe, I have lost my charm and I have lost him. No one knows about it, neither our friends nor our family. It would break them. I have decided to handle this all by myself. Today is the day I have decided to confront him. Maybe it's the final day of our relationship.

POV Ends

Nandu was snapped out of her thoughts due to a knock on her door. Raj and Raman enter in.

Raj(excited): Nandu, meri don.

Nandu(sighed): Hey, Dad. Hi Papa.

Raman(frowned): Kya ho gaya? Itni sad kyu hai tu?

Nandini shrugged and faked a smile.

Nandu: Kuch nahi. I am absolutely fine. Waise, I am done with my work. Can I go to visit Manik, please?

Raj: Nandu beta, you don't need to take our permission to meet him.

Nandu gives him a small smile.

Raman: Nandu, is everything alright between you two?

Nandu: Haanji, papa. Aap tension mat lo. We are fine. (mutters) Even if we aren't, we will be fine within some time. Ab main chalun?

They pat her head affectionately and leave followed by Nandu.

Nandu POV

By the way, I forgot to tell you. Our companies are merged lekin Manik ka office is on the 3rd floor and mine is on 1st. Because our parents felt, we will concentrate on anything but our work if our rooms were together or at least on the same floor. Sadly, they were successful and now his concentration is on anything but me.

POV Ends

Reaching Manik's floor, Nandu finds the receptionist at her table busy painting her nails.

Nandu(rolling her eyes): Is Manik in his cabin?

Receptionist(with an attitude): Sir ne kisi ko andar aane se mana kiya.

Nandu: Listen, that doesn't include me.

Rec: It does. He said except Raj sir and Raman sir. And you are none of both.

Nandu(glared): Who the hell are you to give an attitude to me? Remember, I am your boss.

Rec(smirked): No, you aren't. Manik sir is my boss. I am not answerable to anyone except him.

Nandu: You know what? Just go to hell. I don't really care even if you are the princess of some God forbidden kingdom.

She storms off towards Manik's cabin. The receptionist follows behind, panicked, and asking her to stop. The little conversation with the receptionist didn't help Nandu's already bad mood and she barged into Manik's cabin without knocking. Hearing the door crashing, Manik lifts up his head from the file and finds a furious Nandu and a tensed receptionist.

Receptionist: Sir, mere mana karne par bhi yeh andar aa gayi.

Manik(sternly): Leave.

She nods and leaves while Nandu was busy shooting daggers at her.

Manik: Gayi woh. Now tell me why have you decided to break the door of my cabin?

Nandini crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at the man who was supposed to love her the most.

Nandu: Are you more interested in this stupid door than me?

Manik: Nandu, please. I don't have time for all these. I have a meeting to attend. So bye. Jate time cabin lock karke jana. There are some important files here.

He leaves hurriedly taking the files. Unable to understand what to do, she takes a seat on Manik's chair and starts doing something in Manik's laptop which he forgot to shut down. 

Sorry for the short chapter. 

Are they breaking up? As I said, new characters coming up. :P