4. The Holiday

Hello Fam :)

I have told you already that Aryaman has left for Mars but nahi. There are a few comments in the previous chapter and Sabko Aryaman chahiye. Why? You have a surprise in here :P.

DO NOT MISS THE NOTE AT THE END

WARNING: Insanity Alert ;)

Happy Reading...

Malhotra Mansion

Manik got ready to go to the office and went to the living room. Surprisingly, he found a scared mixed with confused Nandu sitting on a couch and their parents opposite to her as if interrogating her. As soon her eyes landed on him, she sighed in relief and gave him a sad pout asking him to save her. Confused, he raised an eyebrow at her, but she gave an 'I don't have any idea' look to him. He went to them and sat beside Nandu, taking her into a side hug.

Manik: Yeh subah subah meri Nandu ko dara kyu rahe ho aap log. That too when she hasn't done anything?

Ishita: Matlab she did something.

Nandu: No, mom. Maine kuch nahi kiya. Manik, bata na.

Manik: Exactly. Usne kuch nahi kiya. Aur karegi bhi kaise. Ab woh bachi nahi hai. She is mature enough to handle a company. You should be proud of her. Instead, you are just scaring my girl.

Raman: Yeh ladka Nandu ko defend karte karte iski itni aadat pad gayi ki ab baat bhi sune bagair defend kar raha hai. Does that mean you don't trust her completely? You still know ki yeh ladki kuch utt patang kaam karegi and you have to clear the mess.

Manik had sensed the tease in his voice but the interrogation might have scared Nandini out of her wits because as soon as she heard her father's words, she turned to Manik with wide eyes.

Nandu: Manik, don't you trust me?

He cupped her face in assurance.

Manik: Of course, I trust you, baba. Aur papa aapko subah subah main hi mila hun kya? Kal tak toh hamari baat bhi nahi ho rahi thi. Kal toh mushkil se we had a short conversation. Aur ab mera jhagda karwane lage ho.

All of them burst out laughing confusing Manan.

Raj: Exactly, why we wanted to talk to you. Manik, we want you two to go on holiday. The past few days were too hectic. And we are proud of you for how you have handled it.

Nandu(muttered): Is anyone proud of me?

Raj(chuckles): How can I not be proud of my don? We are proud of both of you.

Raman: Isliye, take a break and enjoy. But there is a condition.

Nandu(grinned): I know your usual conditions. Phone karo daily. Eat proper food. Manik ko tang mat karna. Nandu ka dhyan rakhna. And jaldi wapas aa jana.

Ishita: Tu puri baat sunegi bhi ya nahi kabhi?

Nyo: She can't. The condition is no phones. No time limit. No restrictions. Tumhe koi problem hua toh call karna otherwise, just you two enjoy your holidays. You don't even have to tell us about where you people are going.

Manik: lekin we don't want to keep you people worried about us. Especially Ishu maa aur Papa. Nandu mere saath rahegi toh..

Raman: Manik, Nandu tumhare saath rahegi hence, we won't be worried. We trust you, you will keep her safe.

Raj: And if you are stuck in some problem, my Don will save you. Agar tum dono hi phas gaye, toh call us. Go and explore the world, love birds.

Manik: But...