Prologue

Somewhere in the U.S in Lakewood high the bell rung students could be seen going home one particular student was getting up ready to go home walking through the hallways all students that were there stop and stared at him as he was walking by with an emotionless expression whispering insults at him.

random student: hey look its that guy who beat up those third year students

random student 2: heard about that man this guys damn ruthless!!'' 

random student 3:he's just a loser ignore him and he will go way. 

random girl: stay away from us nerd.

random student: it really is such bad luck for the school to have such a person.

random girl 2: did you guys see he just looked at me is he gonna go after me''

random student 2: what's his name again???

random student: Its Johnathan Newwater

Johnathan seeing all this didn't show any reaction to this as he was already used to this kind of treatment as he that they misunderstood him as the reason he now has a bad reputation was due to rumors and a numerous amount of fights involving him.

One such incident involving two Freshmen being bullied by their upper classmen to pay up their lunch money Johnathan seeing this wanted to stay out of it because it would only cause him trouble but unfortunately they two spotted him and immediately call out to him for help,

and thus gaining the attention of the 3rd yr students as he tried to leave they blocked his path and trying to threaten him as Johnathan refused this incident  broke out into a fight but which ended up with Johnathan winning.

But that was the issue the next day he was called into the office and was framed as the perpetrator of fight by those seniors seeing as i had no evidence because the  freshmen that dragged me into it refused to say anything I was given three weeks suspension which Johnathan was helpless to refute.

After coming back the damage was already done rumors started to spread about himself and good thing the came out of it was most of his peers left him alone but their were always some seniors who were stupid enough to try.

As Johnathan walk out he saw some Senior student that he had beaten up over the years mixed with some students from different schools surrounding the front gate numbering over 50 people.

''This the guy''

''Doesn't look so tuff''

''Asshole this is seriously him your joking right''

''Dumb guy that him alright''

''let kill this guy and home''

''Johnathan dont blame us for being ruthless''

''You brought this on yourself''

Johnathan sneered hearing this and didn't bother to reply as he charge in the middle slam his knee into the first person in front of him before grabbing another guy flipping over him Johnathan swung his body around the guys neck to deliver flying kick knocking over multiple people before slam the guys face to the ground.

''Your too slow' said Johnathan as he then preceded to decimate most of these students with combination of punches and kick the crazy thing was that most of his attacks seemed invisible  as it was impossible to get close without getting hit out of nowhere.

'shit who is this guy'

'I dont know ah'

' Wait dont come hr!!'

' I give I give Oh!!'

See as took down all of the student expect of two of the senior student Johnathan walked up to them seeing their terrified look each step he took the two seniors would tremble with fright as this was first time they had seen Johnathan fight with holding back before they could recall all the times they would pick a fight Johnathan he was already infront of them.

 you guys have already graduated from here why is it that you guy are starting trouble now? asked Johnathan as the two kept silent Johnathan sighed not in annoyance but out of sadness as he looked them in their eye and asked 'Why me? thinking back during his time from elementary school and up he had not one single friend that had ever stand by his side and this was his one regret to this day knowing the violence wont solve this problem he made his decision.

seeing as they didn't answer Johnathan walk past them not without patting their shoulders before saying two words as he passed by 'Grow Up', the two could only watch as his back slowly disappeared into the background.

'boss what should we do now'

'What can we do you saw he destroyed us'

'boss I think he's right we spent six year on this guy for nothing do you want to continue'

'Nah I'm good this the first time seen the guy fight like this'

'yeah its too scary'

the two looked to all the guy laying on the ground and was quite thankful that they didn't get laid out like those guy and student from the school came out in surprise at all the people that were beaten up.

Johnathan who was walking home passed by a park nearby and sat on a bench exhausted from the fight just moments ago as he watched as young couple playing with their two kids Johnathan couldn't help but feel envious of them but realize how silly it was of him to be envious of a child.

when he saw the one of the kids the boy leaving his sister running out of the park near the street to grab his rubber ball while the couple were chatting as the ball rolled into the middle of the road.

'Hey your kid is on the road' Johnathan said calling out to the couple as they finally realizes that one of their kids had vanished, as they looked on the road the saw a car speed near the area the boy.

'Kid!!'

'Jake' x2

Seeing as the two were to slow to move Johnathan rush forward as he made it to the child the car was already infront of him so Johnathan without hesitation grab the boy and used his own body as a shield.

'Bang'

Johnathan legs were hit causing his body to tilt flipping over his upper body hit the windshield of the car then was flung up over the roof before hitting to the ground rolling flat on his back while he was still protecting the boy in his arms Johnathan let go of the boy slowly he observed the child to see if he was injured thankfully he was ok.

But Johnathan himself if he survived would probably be a cripple as he couldn't feel his legs all his ribs are probably broken and his head is spinning from the pain.

The kids is crying while shaking him to wake up to bad Johnathan could not hear him as his vision was getting blurry he patted the boy on the head and gave him a small smile before blanking out his last thoughts were.

''Is this how I die its not so bad at at least I did some good huh~ Gramps looks like I'm coming to see you a little early I guess I can't keep my promise''.

Thus the Life of Johnathan Joseph Newwater Came to an End