[CH.13] Returning to Nuoding Academy

After raizels return Tang san was still trying to absorb the spirit ring this however lasted about another two hours before Tang san eyes open slowly

Tang San:(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*: Teacher brother rai I have finally done it he said excitedly

Yu Xiaogang:( •̀ .̫ •́ )✧Excellent work my disciple what about your spirit ring abilities what did you get he asked with the same level of excitement.

Raizel:(⌐■_■) Also standing there with anticipation

Tang san decide that it was better to show it so he summon forth his martial spirit and activated his first sprit ring which made the blue silver grass grow long and thick similar to vines wrapping around a nearby tree as thorns quickly grew on the grass like vines

Tang San: My first spirit ability is call bind as you can see any target with my blue silver grass can be bind with a range of 15m from me as I also gain the Dura Snakes Poison but it is not lethal  which I can coat on the thorns of my blue silver grass for paralysisヾ(•ω•')o he said  looking at you for praise when the grandmaster spoke.

Yu Xiaogang: Amazing due to it thickness it also gain the Dura snakes poison although its not lethal its still useful anyone who is at the same level as you tang san will be impossible to break free and will not be your opponent (*  ̄︿ ̄)o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ he said slightly annoyed that Tang san was looking at you for praise but is still happy for him.

Raizel:(⌐■_■)Good work Bro *Pat**Pat*you said as you gave him a head pat with a still stoic expression.

Tang San:o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ( •_•)>⌐■-■ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

Yu Xiaogang:o( ̄┰ ̄*)"These pair of brothers are they sure they are not related by blood if someone else told me I would not believe them" Thought the grandmaster has now just realized that to Tang san and you this was normal.

We finally finished and headed on back as we couldn't find any suitable spirit beast to be my spirit ring unknown to them that you had already got you first spirit ring for each of your martial spirits and if the grandmaster knew about the age of each spirit ring you had gained he would would vomit blood in embarrassment at how you have destroyed every bit of understanding he had on the world at the age of 6.

Arriving at the gate you had then said goodbye to the grandmaster as Tang san followed behind you we headed back to to the Dorm when we was some students whisper something as they looked at us so we decide to ask.

Tang San: Senior I just wanted ask if their is something going on and why others are whispering about us can you inform us about it!! Tang san asked.

Random Student: little brother you don't know!! the student asked in surprise.

Random Student 2: I heard that the working students challenged Boss Xiao

Random Stident 3: Yeah lets go and watch

You and Tang san looked at each other and knew exactly what had already happen and facepalmed ourselves.

Tang San:(ノへ ̄、)  

Raizel(>ლ)"SIGH" come Tang san their is nothing we can do about it now lets go and help them I heard that this Boss Xiao has been talking a lot of trash lately and needs to be cleaned up if you understand.

Tang San:(★ ω ★)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) thought you would never asked brother rai lets show them that us working student cant easily be provoked without consequence!! Tang san said with a look of understanding. 

We both arrive to see Weng Sheng losing badly as the first round had just began you and Tang san walking behind the working student with a "sigh" and though