[CH.22] Spirit Arena Forming Of The Four Emperor's(YONKO)

As we were walking to the Spirit arena Flander explained that at the arena we can test our abilities as Spirit masters and see how powerful each of us truly are as we can participate in three types of matches.

1 VS 1: when you and your opponent face each other I combat and is not allowed help from any outside source the two opposing must fight until the other forfeits or is unconscious  causing serious Injuries are OK but if you kill the opposition penalties will be implied based on the situation.

2 VS 2: In this event the a Battle starts with a teams of two which means  you and the opposition only get one additional ally to fight beside you any more that decide to join in at any time will result in disqualification the two sides must fight until one side surrenders or both members of the opposing side is unconscious or even being unable to continue the fight penalties are in places if any opponent are killed .

Team Match 7 VS 7: These events are the main highlights in the arena the rules are the same as the last two with just more teammates.

Their is also matches where you can challenge a higher amount of people by yourself and also a team via solo but you would need at iron level badges much less a leapfrog match which is challenging Spirit Master of a higher rank than you their is also one more but I don't think any of you are ready for so I wont bother with that one" explained Flanders before continuing "the Shrek graduation requirements are to have a silver rank badge and Spirit power rank 40 before the age of 30.

Their are also the badge ranks which are Copper, Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple-Gold, Blue-Treasure Stone, Red-Treasure Stone then lastly Diamond rank which is insanely difficult to obtain only 5 people in total have such a privilege's and the 2 of the newest member that joined that league in only took 3-4Months and held the record the fastest in the history of the entire continent to reach Diamond rank with 1v1-263 2v2-169 1v2-64 1v7-129 and leapfrog matches 496 with no losses" explained Mubai 

What are the benefits of having a Diamond rank badge" asked Tang San "you get recognition from all the major powers in both Heaven Dou Empire and Star Lou Empire any shops aligned with the Spirit arena' s give's you a 30% discounts on items and also you get 50% off any items in their auction house but I don't know about the inn's and restaurant their Mostly owned by starlight trading & Lucien Lux commerce trade" answered Mubai As the three brothers stopped and looked at Raizel

Law:ಠಿ_ಠ? Old ma- I mean dad isn't that the name of the business's you started two years ago" Law whispered to Raizel as he Nodded and signaled them to keep it a secret by his index finger to his lips saying "SHHHUSH"

Xiao Wu:✪ ω ✪ I bet that we can break that record and also what is that person's name you know the two that made it to Diamond rank that fast" she asked excitedly not knowing that the person she is asking about is right beside her.

Mubai:( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)? I believe his name is Shi Feng  no one has seen his face as he always wears a mask other than that his Martial Spirit is a Tool Weapon Spirit Abyssal Sword last known Spirit Power level 23 rank Grandmaster  Tittle "The Black Flame" "God of Fire" "Sword Saint" and later on "Sword God" and "The One man Army" while Yu-Feng is unknown as he has never used his Martial spirit But his Title I believe is called Blue Reaper or Blue Glint  said Mubai as then the three brothers started laughing at how Edgy these titles are.

The Three Brothers:😂😂🤣🤣🤣 HAhahahahahahaah!!laughed The three brother Raizel was smacking his head in embarrassment ( ̄┰ ̄*)ゞ(ノへ ̄、).

Flander:ಠಿ_ಠ??( T﹏T )Wha-what are you three laughing at" he said in curiosity

Raizel: "SIGH""I believe I can answer that "He said as he Took out a Colorful Shiny Badge belonging to that of Diamond Rank and Printed on it was BLACKFLAME in capital letters as it glisten in the light

Everyone except the brother Reactions:(⊙ˍ⊙)-Tang San (⊙_⊙)?-Flanders(⊙_(⊙_⊙)_⊙)-Mubai & Zhu Zhuqing (。﹏。)( ̄▽ ̄)"-Xiao Wu "NANI YOUR THAT BLACKFLAME!!" they shouted as the brother were now Laughing at everyone's reactions as you shush them to keep it quiet and explained that he had came to the arena for fighting experience a year ago.

Flander:(ㆆ_ㆆ)?(⊙ˍ⊙)!!(눈_눈)I see!! I changed my mind Raizel you are only aloud to graduate at the age 18" said Flander not wanting his best student to leave to early as he enjoys Raizel's company almost like having a child or  a grandson of his own as he really wished he had Raizel as one while Raizel muttered a replied to himself "Damn he was on to me from the start Their goes that plan of Graduating early and traveling any time soon ≡(▔﹏▔)≡" Flander then told us to register.

You're Pov:

As the brothers got registered  you notice that Xiao Wu and Tang San haven't finished yet so you decide to check up on them and see that Xiao Wu and  the receptionist arguing  before you and Tang san both petted her head and giving  comfort her making her happy while the Female receptionist broke her pen thinking that we were flirting in front of her and was jealous of Xiao Wu getting comforting from two of the most handsome guys she had ever seen in her life.

Raizel: Alright you two have already registered the others are waiting and I have to register for a new Badge to avoid drawing any attention to myself" you had said to Tang San and Xiao Wu  as you walked up to the receptionist.

Receptionist: Hello their Sir if you would like to register the will be ten Gold Soul coins and If so what is your name and what would you like the be known  as also we would like to know what you're martial spirit is if you wouldn't mind" She said in a seductive voice while touching your Hand but you didn't notice but Xiao Wu did and she also heard it and muttered out "That Old aunty trying to steal what's mine" while being dragged by Tang San as he wishes you luck with a salute.

You payed the Receptionist and get her some of your Detail that you wished to be Known to the Public But she Stops you and Ask what your Team Name for You Naruto, Mori Jin, and Law as You Said "The Four Emperor's And Under Lined with YONKO'S at the bottom of it" When She Ask for your Name and Tittle For The Visual Display you walked away while casually saying "My Name Saitama as For My Tittle "The One Punch Man".