[CH.17] Introduction Into Shrek Academy

Everyone:(⊙_⊙)?Σ(っ °Д °;)っNANI!!!!!

Li Yusong: Unbelievable something like this has never happened in the history of Shrek Academy No the entire continent I would be hard pressed if to find such monsters and four of them showed up at our door step quickly children tell me your names and what is your martial spirit!! he said excitedly

Naruto: my name is Naruto Uzumaki Lucis Caelum and my martial Spirit is a Kitsune or Demon Nine Tailed Fox Kurama Beast Spirit Power attack system. 

Mori Jin: Mine is Mori Jin Lucis Caelum and my martial Spirit is the Monkey Kings Staff or Ruyi Jingu Bang Weapon Tool Spirit Agility attack system.

Law: Trafalgar Lucis Caelum D Law remember it and my martial spirit is the Cursed Dai Katana Kikoku Weapon Tool Spirit All Rounder system.

Raizel: Raizel D Lucis Caelum My Martial Spirit is!! you were about to say until you were interrupted.

????: Wait no need for introduction Let them in I need to talk to Raizel-san for a little while.. as you turn around you see that it happened to be Flander.

Li Yusong: But Boss don't they need to be Tested first at the second and thirds trials!!he said while still curious about your Martial spirit.

Flander: No need I had personally recruited him into Shrek Academy none are qualified to test him at 50% of his power much less him going full out even I would have trouble stopping him all that he asked is for us to let these three kids and someone else in later into the Academy.

The three brothers: hey its Uncle Flanders long time no see!!they said as they still remember they first met.

FLASH BACK: YOUR POV

1 Year ago at the spirit arena You had made your debut transforming into your persona as Black Flame the one man army because you bodied over twenty different team 20 levels above you by yourself to doing leapfrog matches to one vs ones without taking a break with a clear winning streak as you make your way out you took a short cut through and alleyway only to see what appears to be 3 spirit sages attacking an middle aged man.

Random Thug: "Whack" That what you get for trying to cheat me out of my money

Random lackey: Yeah old bastard I will give you twice the beating 

Random lackey: Lets just kill him and take anything useful and sell it

????: YOU!! "Cough" good If I die today I Flander will take you to hell with me said the middle aged man struggling to get up seeing this you had enough unleashing your Conqueror's Authority knocking out the three hoodlums before giving Flander a hand.

Raizel: Senior come with me its not safe here lets go the my place so we can treat you and let you get some rest.

Flander: Boy you did you knock them unconscious how was it a mental attack are you a Spirit master Your so young yet so powerful "Cough" how old are you boy!!he asked in curiosity think you were 15.

Raizel: 11 if I'm not mistaken why do you ask though never mind that for now senior lets get you treated!!you said as you both arrive at rented inn

The Three Brothers: POPS/DAD/OLD MAN your back and whos this guy!!they asked in confusion

Raizel: Boys don't cause trouble and be polite now have you guys already eaten!!you asked as they nodded. good now go to sleep you guys have been working hard in cultivation you guy deserve a reward tomorrow now go get some shut eye ya troublemakers!!you said jokingly getting some laugh's out of them even Flander for a bit.

The Three Brothers: Goodnight pops/dad/old man!!they said respectively 

Flander: Thank you for treating me but I have to asked Young man how come they call you father looking at them I think you must have adopted them also have you ever thought of joining an Academy if so why not join my Shrek Academy even if we are not rich you will always have a home with us so why not join the family.