[CH.34]Red Leaf Town

---Jin Hai City Year 2129 25th Of April---

Raizel passed through a multicolored tunnel as soon as he arrived in God's Domain, arriving at a solemn. golden temple.

A female angel with Twelve pairs of wings flew towards Shi Feng. She was Equal height as Raizel .

"Hello Master, welcome to God's Domain. I am the Navigation Angel, Ciel. I will be introducing to you the four main categories and twelve main jobs. Please choose the job that you like most."

Ciel you're in here too? Raizel asked in confusion as Ciel just giggles and tells Raizel that she was here to Administer the Rewards he had earned without the main god systems interference.

With a wave of Ciel's slender hand, an illustration introducing the twelve main jobs appeared in front of Raizel.

These twelve jobs were categorized into four main classes.

Warrior: Shield Warrior, Guardian Knight, Berserker.

Weapons Specialist: Swordsman, Assassin, Ranger.

Healer: Cleric, Druid, Oracle.

Mage: Elementalist, Summoner, Cursemancer.

Warriors specialized in defending against monsters; weapons specialists focused on physical damage output; healers focused on healing; mages focused on magical damage output. Every job had their own style of battle, which was one of the main selling points of God's Domain.

 Raizel picked the Swordsman under Weapon Specialists Because most of his fighting Prowess was contain in swordsmanship.

Raizel had already invested too much in the Swordsman job, so naturally, he would not choose any other job. He chose the Swordsman class he was familiar with without hesitation.

[Swordsman class] Has been Upgraded > [Classless King]

[Classless King] 

A King need not a class but a weapon suitable for all encounters carrying an armory on his back through the thralls of war a Kings arrival is set in stone. 

The Classless King is a Bonus Reward for being the first player to Enter Gods Domain using the first ever Gaming Cabin as the Class states its is not bounded to weapon classification but it does not mean that The player can learn other class skills as this class has skills unique to its own class tailored to each weapon only available as the Player levels up. 

All Attributes +25

All Resistances +20

Concentration +25

 Fortitude +35

 Physique & Stamina +50

Unlocking Mana Gauge... 

Skills:

[Spatial Requip] (Passive Skill)

Can freely Use and swap out weapons in both combat and non-combat states. only 13 Weapon can be Carried in the Weapon Space at once

[Weapon Barrier] (Defensive-Type)

Cost:70MP

Requires: None 

Summon 13 Weapons stored in the Weapon Space to Surround the caster and protect him from attacks in all directions Each Weapon contain 50% of casters HP an does not Effect Weapons Durability. 

[Heavens Fall] (Action-type)

Cost:110MP

Requires: Bow