[CH.6]Spirit Awakening Ceremony Begins

Waking up in the morning Raizel  cleaned the room he was staying in and got dressed ready for the ceremony today because of Raizel or rai for short arrival two days ago the next day rai took a chance to explore the village memorizing the village layouts while greeting the villager's who also took a liking to you because of your polite way of speech and unique temperament.

 later you meet up with Tang san who ask you for advice on various subjects from Philosophies to Combat tactic's rai also got to meet with Tang san's father(Tang Hao) in the iron Smithing who was bit suspicious of you but then didn't care getting back to whatever he was doing and to be honest he kind of looks like Edward Kenway(Assassin's Creed Black Flag).

Status:

Name: Raizel D Lucis Caelum

Age: 6

Race: Human

Occupation: Crown Prince

Spirit Power: Unawaken

Physical Power: 10-(97) Super Douluo(Sealed)

Mental Power: 10-(99) Limit Douluo(Sealed)

Martial Spirits: Unawaken

Spirit Rings

Spirit Bone's:

Head Bone(None)

Torso Bone(None)

Right Arm Bone(None)

Left Arm Bone(None)

Right Leg Bone(None)

Left Leg Bone(None)

External Bone(None)

Physique: " Soldier Physique(Locked)

Bloodline: Lucien Royal Bloodline, Noblesse Bloodline(Unawakened), Jenova Cell Bloodline(Locked)

Talent: Weapon Mastery (D) , Sword Master(A) , Tri-Color Haki Mastery (F)Rokushiki(Navy 6 Powers)(D), Ki Manipulation(C), Chakra Manipulation (C), Mana Manipulation(B) Demonic Energy Manipulation (D) Taijutsu Mastery (C) All Earth's CQC Mastery(A) Invisible Attack Mastery(B)

Miscellaneous Talents: Grandmaster Chef,

Fighting Styles: Black leg style , Renewal Taekwondo , All Earth's CQC, Uchiha Interceptor Style, Trickster Style , Sword Master , Doppelganger Style , Royal Guard , Dark Slayer style , Rokushiki(Navy 6 Powers)

Ability: Charka, Mana, Ki...

Skills:

Doppelganger...