[CH.18] FINAL TEST PART 1 FATHER'S LOVE

Oh so someone made it to the fourth round OK Mubai let me see if they are worthy said the man buff looking man who was not that tall had multiple tattoos an his fore arms and his on his chest wearing a brown mesh sleeveless jacket and dark pants held together by a skull belt buckle   

Mubai: teacher yes they are the students level 25+ in spirit power for the fourth exam'' he said

Zhao Wuji: so their is actually eight that made it to the fourth exam this year alright then you don't have to worry about it I will test them.

Mubai: teacher that not it those four'' he points at us'' are actually invited by the Dean and are you sure you don't want me to handle this fourth exam'' he said a bit worried for his classmates having to fight Zhao Wuji even if holding back it is extremely difficult! mubai explains.

 Zhao Wuji: What the Dean himself but those kids look really young to be here I am not convinced but yes no need to worry'' he said as he inspected us one by one before saying not bad having over rank 25 good very good as he says this he begin to explain that the exam was to fight him for one incense stick of time or survive but you were not listening as you had already known this from the light novel and anime.

Mori Jin: Dad are we going to to fight as well I want to see my progress I have made with Renewal Taekwondo and the staff techniques you taught me.

Naruto: Yeah pops let us fight in your place these guy have been looking down on us ever since we got here and their lucky your to humble to speak out watch ME  bust out some Tai Jutsu on him or the Rasengan you had me learn    

Law: Old man I know that you are ok with others mocking you or talking trash about you behind your back but to us your sons this is unacceptable I have been practicing your Ittoryu sword styles and made some on my own and also gotten intermediate level mastery for armament and observation haki so please! he pauses as they say together

The three brothers: LET US REPRESENT YOUR NAME FATHER!!! they said bowing their head begging for approval for them most important figure in their lives one the who taught them everything they know and took them in without hesitation'' as they looked up they saw something unexpected had happened most dazzling smile in the first time in years graced their eyes as your face was always stoic to everything except the first time when you adopted them as a single tear came from your eyes hearing their words.

Raizel: I see...