[CH.8] AFTERMATH

the orb shine a bright light for rai as he put his hand globe as he took it off the orb quickly lost it shine then look at the two as they stood speechless

Raizel:(⊙_⊙)?

Su Yuntao:(#°Д°) ANOTHER ONE!!!

Tang San:^_____^ BROTHER IS GREAT!!!!!

After that happened everyone was leaving while we saw grandpa jack after me and Tang san got our Certificate and about to leave when su yuntao stop us.

Su Yuntao: brother raizel i would like to know if you thought about joining spirit hall and signing up for spirit halls academy as you will get 100 gold coins each month and a lot of resource's for cultivating and maybe even becoming the pope's disciple what do you think he asked in hope.

Tang San:('。_。`)''THINKING THIS IS A GREAT OPERTINITY FOR BIG BROTHER BUT''

raizel looked at Tang san still lost in thought and ask su yuntao if Tang san was able to get the same deal which surprises Tang san but su yuntao said no that his martial spirit is a waste even with Innate full spirit power which made me angry.

Raizel:*(  ̄皿 ̄)/#____ FOOLISHNESS!!! you don't want to recruit Tang san because his martial spirit is blue silver grass didn't you know that martial spirits can evolve depending on what direction the spirit master takes and to answer your question NO i wont be joining spirit hall.

Tang San:≡(▔﹏▔)≡ BIG BROTHER!!! Tang san was touched hearing you defending him but also rejecting spirit hall for him as his amazement turned into worship swearing that he was going be payback all the kindness rai had shown him. Rai and Tang san were walking out when su yuntao blocked their way

Su Yuntao: brother raizel you have to think carefully now as you have insulted my kindness how can i let you go눈_눈 transform with his martial spirit

Tang san was about to act when Raizel's eyes glowed blood red he then says ''KNEEL''  loud enough for Tang san and su Yuntao to hear and what happened next shocked Tang san as su yuntao was crushed into the ground kneeling.

Raizel:(*  ̄︿ ̄)''STARE''THIS IS WHERE ARE EYES MEET!!! IF I SEE YOU AGAIN THEIR WONT BE A NEXT TIME ARE WE CLEAR

  Su Yuntao:(⊙x⊙;)YES THANK YOU!!! with that he left as fast as possible while as Tang san was still in shock about what happened as we walked back Tang san asked rai if it were possible to have two martial spirits you said, 'yes its called twin martial spirit which is quite rare lager sect's would usually fight over them which is why you should never show anyone you don't trust your second spirit.

Tang San:(°ロ°)''WAIT YOU KNEW!!! WHEN I DIDNT SHOW ANYONE

Raizel:(>ლ)''REALLY'' I have three reasons that say otherwise one during the ceremony you were clenching you left hand two your martial spirit blue silver grass by itself is not powerful enough for having Innate full spirit power and the last is because you asked me that question.