[CH.29] Unexpected Visitors !!!

A figure covered in blue lightning was seen running through a forest on the tree top in a zig-zag pattern extreme speeds that if an ordinary person saw this they would only see a blue flash before strong winds pressure explode in the area of said FLASH of blue light.

Raizel: Hm... "so Qian Renxue huh I didn't think we would meet this soon at least she didn't try to kill me I didn't think she would tell me her true identity well maybe she doesn't know that I already have the knowledge of her acting as the crown prince Xue Qinghe" thought Raizel.

Raizel: looks like events are changing in accordance to my actions I will have to stay low for awhile then hopefully. thought Raizel as remembered almost every encounter he had ever had in his three years of travel which lead him to gain such a high reputation that even the Angel Douluo himself came looking for him.

[Flash Back]~

Your Pov...

On my first six months traveling after adopting 4 children raising them wasn't all that hard as they really intelligent children we would usually stay in town for a month or two before moving to the next city or town and in those months I would make training schedules for not only my self but for the kids too only doing the dangerous thing when supervised.

Sometimes in my spare time I would usually visit their local library's for any information on the current era of the douluo continent to match it with the knowledge known in his past life another thing I seem to notice is lack of Martial art skill and cultivation techniques Recorded in these library's its no wonder that this generation is so weak  I mean look at Tang san he has his Tang sect Skills putting him far above anyone in the same rank as him also Xiao Wu with her Soft bone skills allows her to dominate her opponents with ease yet in this library the only thing that comes close is a manual on how to safely absorb spirit power.(Bullsh$t absorb Spirit Power you're sister)  

but other than reading and Training I found myself volunteering as a doctor due to Xiao Yans Alchemist Inheritance I was not only able to obtain all the flame essence Xiao Yan collected in his journey but also his pharmaceutical  Knowledge and Techniques as well giving me a lot of medical knowledge on the human body and a vast information on different Types herbs and fairy grass and their effects  with some time and effort using my doppelgangers I was able the recreate a few different acupuncture techniques for combat and medical purposes like God hands which is used for unlocking the true potential of the human body with some drawback can also be used for blocking the blood flows in case of poison spreading or excessive bleeding

Another technique was Chi-Blocking(Avatar the last Air Bender) but notice that the style revolved around not just flexibility alone but acrobatic movements to get to around enemy defense's to hit certain pressure points so I decided to keep it as an extra fighting style and create something different from it so I had compiled a list of Martial arts that I could use as a base to make Chi-blocking stationary and more suitable for me and found only Two at the moment which was the Hyuga clans Gentle-Fist or Bang's Fist of Flowing water Crushing rock and out of the two I chose the Fist of flowing water as it suited my needs at being completely stationary while being able to attack and defend at the same time as it had a natural domain which could be combined or improved with other styles so I had my 100 Doppelgangers real busy.