[CH.11] Trip to Star Dou forest

It was morning at Nuoding Academy you can see a boy with black hair ruby color eyes reading at the library as to why the other day Tang San wanted to ask raizel if he could come with him and grandmaster to Star dou forest so he ask if I had any plans about receiving his first spirit ring which you said yes and that you were going to the principals office to get a badge that will allow him to get through the guards without causing  any commotion hearing  this Tang San pouted obvious to you that he want you to go with him so you changed your mind and told him you will go them instead

Tang San: Really he said excitedly you couldn't  help  but give him a forehead poke.

Raizel: I will I promise now go inform the grandmaster that I will be tagging along for your departure to Star Dou forest  tomorrow if you need me I will be at the library checking it's archive for anything useful

Raizel: I will I promise now go inform the grandmaster that I will be tagging along for your departure to Star Dou forest  tomorrow if you need me I will be at the library checking it's archive for anything useful. Tang San nodded with a smile and ran off as you went to the library 

As you were at the library Tang San was chatting with grandmaster as about you

Yu Xiaogang: Tang san can you tell me about raizel sans background surly it must not be so simple and what is your relation to raizel san if you don't mind yu xiaogang asked in curiosity thinking that you might be a major noble of a hidden family.

Tang San: Teacher this I do not know brother rai rarely talks about himself but his knowledge about the world is astounding and he is my role model as the few word he taught me on the day of the awakening ceremony had opened my eye to a wisdom of new heights with just a few sentences Tang san said in earnest which shocked the grandmaster that his disciple Tang san is acting like a child in worship when his usual temperament is calm and collected so he couldn't help but ask.

Yu Xiaogang: What happened that would make you praise raizel san that much what did he say he asked with a bit of jealousy feeling his position as teacher being threaten.

Tang San: because I awakened blue silver grass as a martial spirit as the examiner didn't know about my twin martial spirit he was about to write me off without testing my spirit power if  it wasn't  for raizel coming forward about it I tested and got full innate spirit power only to be mocked about having a waste martial spirit but raizel told me to hold my head up high for their are no waste martial spirits only waste spirit masters also that martial spirits can evolve depending on the direction you take.

Yu Xiaogang: I see but that doesn't explain why you have such a close relationship with him he said as he knew that couldn't be it.

Tang san: No teacher at the ceremony raizel had awakened a powerful martial spirit that took form from his blood into an orb which gave out a pressure that made everyone in the village kneel on the floor until it disappeared into brother rai's body he also got full innate spirit power  which impressed the examiner from spirit hall.

Yu Xiaogang: From spirit hall what rank was he did the examiner try to recruit young raizel san how is he still here then asked as he started to get a picture of why his disciple worships raizel san.

Tang san: the examiner su yuntao was rank 26 grandmaster and yes he tried from using gold then training resources to being the popes personal disciple to be honest I was envious of raizel but that all changed when raizel ask if I could get the same treatment but the examiner rejected that and said even if I have full innate spirit power I only have a waste spirit which angered brother rai greatly that he rejected immediately without hesitation as we were walking back the examiner stopped us and tried to use force on raizel san but even as a rank 26 spirit grandmaster he was not rai's opponent.

Yu Xiaogang: Not his opponent wait your saying raizel san defeated a rank 26 spirit grandmaster after awakening his martial spirit how it couldn't have been easy right as he said this Tang san had a small flash back of what happened.

SMALL FLASH BACK:

Raizel: "KNEEL"

FLASH BACK ENDED:

FLASH BACK ENDED:

Tang San:( ̄_ ̄|||)Teacher brother raizel defeated the examiner by uttering a single word teacher you have also witnessed this Remember the guards from the other day it was the same result as Tang san said this yu xiaogang began to remember what happened yesterday and destroyed any thoughts about recruiting you as a disciple and decide to befriend you at best.

Yu Xiaogang:(*゜ー゜*)(。_。)

THE NEXT DAY:

IN a carriage you can see yourself Tang san and the grandmaster talking about the spirit device the grandmaster gave Tang san which can store anything not living in a 25 cubic meters the grandmaster was hoping to showoff a little bit when his eyes landed on the Ring of the Lucii

Yu Xiaogang: Raizel that Ring on your finger is that a spirit device where did you get it if you dont mind asking and can I see it for a bit.

Raizel: Its fine this is the Ring of the Lucii a family heirloom pasted down from generation to generations  its can only be worn by my family members so be careful not to put it on or you will die hearing this yu xiaogang stopped inspecting the ring as the rest of the way their was relatively quite.