NEW POWER UP AND WEAPONS

Rumble-Rumble Fruit(Curse removed)-After consuming this fruit you will no longer have the weakness to seawater or sea stone and begiven a logia body which can be active or not depends on the user you will gain taiko drums similar to Yoruichi(BANKI 1000Year Blood War)

Move Set:

El Thor-sends out a large cluster of electricity to gather above his target, then makes it crash down as a massive column.

Vari 200,000,000 Volts-A basic technique that has the user make variable amounts of electricity—200 million volts at maximum—from his body, primarily through his hands, in order to shock nearby targets, becoming a living body of lightning upon reaching higher voltages.

Sango- A large-scale attack where user raises an arm to shoot from it a vast, erratic stream of lightning upward, destroying everything above him with specific targets in mind.

30million Volts Hino-An attack where user taps one of the drums at his back summoning a giant, eagle-shaped mass of electricity to appear from it and fly toward user's chosen target, passing through and electrocuting them with 30 million volts.

Kiten-An attack where the user taps one of his shoulder drums to create a large, wolf-shaped mass of lightning from it, which jumps at an opponent to severely electrocute them with a bite

60million Volts Jamboule-An attack where user beats two drums on his back to condense a large construct made of electricity to come out of them. This construct forms a dragon that flies at the designated target, passing through and electrocuting them with 60 million volts.

Mamaragon-User can summon thunderclouds that will begin covering the sky above the stretch of land that user wishes to hit with lightning, user can initiate this technique causing the clouds to shower everything below the targeted area with dozens of massive lightning bolts that create fire wherever they strike while continually growing in strength

Raigo-One of the strongest techniques available to the user possible after the thunderclouds has been invoked user shapes a vast quantity of prior-made thunderclouds into a giant, dark sphere condensed with inordinate amounts of electricity user then moves this cloud above a chosen location on the ground and drops condensed ball there. Upon hitting the ground, the cloud bursts, causing an enormous explosion of electricity that can annihilate a whole island

God Speed-transform user into a Raijin man allowing user to move at speeds closer to the speed of sound while having a huge increase a reaction time.

Lightning Thunder God's Decent-this is an ability that can be used only when Killing Ray is Equipped becoming the Embodiment of lightning giving you a lightning cloak similar to Naruto's Kurama's chakra cloak providing user with increase in protec...

Lightning Thunder God's Decent-this is an ability that can be used only when Killing Ray is Equipped becoming the Embodiment of lightning giving you a lightning cloak similar to Naruto's Kurama's chakra cloak providing user with increase in protection and durability a huge boost in Physicals Power to user and movement Speed has increased to the point where user can move at the speed of Light. Any lightning based attack's potency is  increased to a new level the cloak will electrocute anyone who the user deem a threat so allies are safe to touch the cloak.