Finally

Before I start... please check out my other books. They are all Jisungcentric. So if he is your Bias or you just love Park Jisung very much, check out my books.
Thanks!

_________________________________

Jisung is a lovely person. He loves to bring joy to others and to make everyone around him happy. He lives with his grandmother to give her a hand. He just loves to help people when they need it and so he has been living with his sick grandmother for three years.

His grandfather passed away three years ago and his grandmother became seriously ill.
Jisung's father died after he got 12 years old. Jisung then lived with his mother for eight years, but she was terrible. She treated her son like a slave and on top of that came his seven ex-boyfriends who were all monsters in Jisung's eyes.
He loved them really, but they were terrible to him.

When Jisung's grandfather passed away, he decided to move in with his grandmother to help her. He was happy to finally be away from his mother and the seven psychopaths. He lived in LA and his grandmother lives in Seoul, so it's a long distance and he's very happy to have that distance. Unfortunately, Jisung now realizes how weak his grandmother is.

She doesn't have much time left and if she really dies soon, that would mean he would have to go back to his mother and he definitely doesn't want that. That's why he runs the farm, looks after the animals, goes out into the fields and for a few weeks now has also been working next door at a neighboring farm for a little money.
Jisung also got to know Sungchan there. He is the son of the landlord.

Sungchan's parents treat Jisung well and always give him medezin and food for his grandmother. Most of the time Jisung doesn't want to take it because they already do so much for him and his grandmother, but they insist. They secretly hope that Sungchan and Jisung can be happy together. Because Sungchan outed himself as gay two years ago and his parents support that, but they want to give their son to a good boy and Jisung is a very capable and lovely young man. Sungchan noticed this, of course, but is not angry with his parents because, to be honest, he also likes Jisung.

When Jisung asked about work a few weeks ago, Sungchan noticed him. This masculine but feminine figure at the same time. The snow-white, soft skin and the big, brown eyes. You can almost say that it was love at first sight.
But Jisung doesn't feel any of it. He has also not told anyone about his past, origins or sexuality in the past three years. He is afraid that he will fall in love with a boy again and has therefore decided to stay alone and just concentrate on his grandmother.

In the morning he gets up at four and takes care of his own farm, then at eleven he goes over to his work and stays there until 6 p.m. Then he goes home and looks after his grandmother all night. It is difficult for him to leave her alone for so long every day, but he needs the money to keep the farm and to get the medicine for his grandmother.

Jisung hardly gets any sleep and of course Sungchan noticed that and wants to talk to him about it today.
"Hey Sungie," he says happily and approaches Jisung, who is quiet busy working on the field.
"Hey Sungchan Hyung," Jisung replies and gets back to work immediately.
'He still calls me Hyung.'

Sungchan had already said several times to the younger one to just call him Sungchan because they are only a few months apart, but Jisung is very polite. "Jisungie, I wanted to ask you something," the older one begins and stands next to Jisung, who is now looking away from the field and looking at Sungchan.
"What is it Hyung?" Asks Jisung with a big smile on his face.

"First of all, I want you to stop calling me 'Hyung', call me by my first name, please. We're friends, aren't we?" Sungchan asks and Jisung nods slightly.
"And secondly, I wanted to ask if you got enough sleep already? You always look so tired in your eyes and when you go home in the evening I can be happy that you can still walk", Sungchan states and Jisung then bites himself slightly on the lower lip. Because he hardly gets any sleep.

His grandmother is getting weaker and weaker and forgets everything. When she wakes up at night, which by the way always happens several times during the night, she wanders around and runs out of the house. Jisung has to accompany her and bring her back. And during the day he always leaves the house with fear that she will break out and leave and then not find her way back home.

"Yes, everything is fine, "he lies to the elderly and then wants to go back to work, but Sungchan grabs Jisung's hand. Jisung looks at him, startled.
"Sungchan?" Asks Jisung and Sungchan is amazed.
"You just called me by my name," Sabrina smiles at the younger one, who then turns a little red in the face.
"Seriously now. Jisung, I'm worried about you. You have to know that ...", but Sungchan doesn't know whether to complete the sentence.

"What do I need to know?" Asks Jisung curiously.
"I like you. Even very much. And the sight of you being tired hurts me," Sungchan finally confesses. Jisung has lost his voice. He doesn't know what to answer. He likes Sungchan, but not that way. At least he thinks so, because he has made up his mind not to love any more.
"Sungchan, I like you too, but-", but before he can finish the sentence, Sungchan hugs him tightly.

"It's okay. I'll give you time. I just wanted you to know. And please come to me if you need help," says Sungchan and then goes back into the house. Jisung watched him until the door blocked his field of vision. When he realized what had happened he blushed and went back to work, embarrassed.

Meanwhile, as soon as the door slammed behind Sungchan, he made a happy jump and whirled his hands around in the air. "My boy, what happened to you?" Said his mother, who is sitting in the kitchen and is preparing lunch.
"I confessed my love to Sungie," he says openly.
"And? What did he say?" Asks his father curiously, who is sitting at the dining table with the newspaper.
"He likes me too," Sungchan shouts happily, then slumped into the chair.

"Finally. I thought you would never say anything," said the mother and all three started to laugh.
"Yes ... Finally ..."