Boyfriend

Jisung paces up and down nervously. He called Sungchan a few minutes ago and told him he needed to see him urgently. Sungchan couldn't come by right away because he still has to help his father. Of course Jisung understood that, but Sungchan was incredibly sorry not to be able to be with his Jisungie when he needed him so badly. But Jisung calmed him down and said it wasn't that bad, but please hurry up anyway.

Of course, that goes without saying for Sungchan, so he quickly finished his job and then ran to Jisung as fast as he could. On the way there, he worries and makes up the worst things.
"What if he's injured? ... What if he's seriously ill and now wants to say goodbye? ... What if he wants to break up because I have no time for him?" He imagines the worst things and gets faster with every thought.

When he finally got to the door, he saw a boy standing in front of it who was about to ring the doorbell. He walks up to the person and at that moment Jisung opens the door.
"Sungchan? ... Jaemin?" The two guys mentioned look at each other and then at Jisung.
"Hey babe," Sungchan says and goes to Jisung to kiss him on the cheek. Sungchan notices a malicious look from Jaemin.

"H-Hay Babe," Jisung replies in a shaky voice. He doesn't miss the looks of his ex either.
"J-Jaemin what are you doing here?" Jisung asks, holding Sungchan's hand. Jaemin wanted to answer something else to this question, but he no longer wanted to be around this couple.
"Just wanted to say hello, but you seem busy. I'll come back Sungie another time," said Jaemin and then left.

This time, too, Jisung did not miss the nickname. It scares him to know that Jaemin knows Mark. That also means that Haechan knows him.
Three of his ex-boyfriends are here... they know each other... and somehow Jisung feels like it's not over yet.

Flashback (6 years ago)

Na Jaemin
22 years old
Third Ex-Boyfriend

After Haechan's relationship, Jisung wanted to have a break first, but not even four weeks later this adorable boy came into his life. Jisung experienced 'love at first sight' for the first time in his life. Jaemin was also blown away by Jisung. He immediately took the boy into his heart and wanted him to himself.

Everything was normal for the first three months, but then Jaemin got weird. He started ordering Jisung around and even hit him when Jisung did something wrong, according to Jaemin. At first Jisung really thought he was to blame for everything and deserved these punishments, but then Jaemin got worse. He kept saying that he loved him, but Jisung lost that feeling. And so the rose-colored glasses fell into disrepair.

Jisung had to break up with Jaemin, only he didn't know how to do it. He can't just walk up to him and say he's breaking up now because Jaemin would just lock him up and hit him, so he had to come up with another plan. He wrote a letter to say goodbye. Put this on Jaemin's pillow and then packed his bag. After that, he waited until Jaemin drove to work and then left the apartment and left town. He had to go far so that Jaemin wouldn't find him right away.

"I love you Jaemin, really, but you hurt me," he says before getting on the bus and starts driving to New York. When Jaemin came home and was actually in a really good mood because he got a promotion and wanted to celebrate it with his sweet boyfriend, he found the shocking letter.

Dear Jaemin,

I know this will come very suddenly for you now, but I've had this planned
for several days.
I'm breaking up with you and the reason I do it is because you would just lock me up or hit me again.
Nana... I love you, very much, but you hurt me and I can no longer do it.
I am sorry.

Yours Jwi ~

End of Flaschback

"I told you... I will come back!"