Who is missing?

"C-Chenle OMG how are you?" Jisung asked enthusiastically and hugged the older man. He has missed Chenle a lot. "I'm fine, but I heard your grandmother passed away. I'm sorry," said Chenle, looking sadly at Jisung.
"It's okay. I've processed it in the meantime, but tell me, what are you doing here?" Jisung asked.

For the first time in a long time, Jisung was relaxed and able to talk without stuttering or being scared.
"A little surprise for my soulmate," said Chenle with a big grin.
"Aww thank you," said Jisung, smiling back just as sweetly. Jisung invites Chenle in and they have breakfast together. It reminds them of old times and they couldn't help but be happy. Jisung knew that this was something wrong because of Sungchan, but he was just too happy to see Chenle again.

After the two brought their plates to the sink, Chenle had to leave again. They said goodbye to each other at the door and Jisung looked after Chenle until he could no longer see the older man.
Then he closes the door behind him and went back to the kitchen with a slight smile. He put away the used dishes and then did a little cleaning and housework.

While Jisung was pondering this, he noticed that Chenle didn't even say 'Sungie'. Whether it is just a coincidence that all of his ex-boyfriends are in the village and that the others called him that. Or is Mark really planning something. Jisung couldn't figure it out, but couldn't look for an answer either, because he knew that if he stuck his nose too deep into it, it wouldn't end well. So he just left it.

When Jisung finally finished washing the dishes and doing the housework, he fell exhausted on the couch and relaxed. He thought about it and his ex boyfriends came to his mind. It's been years since he'd seen them all again, but as he remember each one in his mind, he noticed that they all came in the order in which he got to know them.
But one person was missing.

*Ding Dong*

Jisung sat up in surprise and looked at the door. The door had a glass that you can't see through, but you could see the figure. It's a milky glass.
Jisung saw a medium-sized person turned around. With his back to the door, probably. Jisung bit his lip and then hung over to the door. He took the knob in his hand and opened the door. And as soon as he recognized the person there, tears came in his eyes.
"Renjunie?"

Flashback (5 years ago)

Huang Renjun
22 years old
Seventh Ex-Boyfriend

After Jisung had to part ways with Chenle, he thought he would be alone forever. He lived alone again and this time worked as a waiter in a wealthy restaurant.
And there he met Renjun.
Renjun was a colleague of his. They kept sharing their late shifts and that was how they got to know each other.
Jisung was very fond of him, and Renjun also liked the younger one.

The two got closer very quickly and less than 2 months later Renjun asked him if Jisung wanted to be his boyfriend, which Jisung happily accepted. The two lived very happily together.
They moved in together and saved a lot of money to go on vacation together.
But one evening when Jisung was waiting for his lover at home, the bad news reached him.

Renjun was involved in a car accident.
The police came to Jisung and told him the sad news. Jisung immediately thought Renjun was dead, but he never found out. Because Renjun's parents brought the boy back to China to offer him the right care there.
Jisung never found out if Renjun survived the accident or what it was like between the two.
They never broke up, but neither did they ever see each other again. And so Jisung lived with the thought that Renjun died that day and the two are no longer together.

End of Flashback

"Jisungie, good to see you again!"