You and Me

Jisung was trembling with fear. When he looks into his ex's eyes, he gets all the flashbacks. Both the good times and the bad when he felt like an object Mark just wanted to own so no one else could get it. "M-Mark what are you doing here?" He asks in a shaky voice.
"Visiting an old friend. Don't you want to invite me in?" Asked Mark with a nasty grin. Jisung didn't know what to do, so he steps aside and opens the door fully. Mark smiled at Jisung and then enters the house.

"I heard that from your grandmother. My condolences," he said as the two sat silently across from each other on the couch. Jisung looked up to find Mark's still beautiful eyes.
"T-Thanks ..", the boy managed to get out and then looked down at the floor again. He doesn't know how to deal with this situation. He always thought that they would never see each other again.

"How are you Sungie?"
'Sungie!' Jisung gets goose bumps at this nickname. He looked into Mark's eyes and they still shone the same colors as they did then. What is meant is not the color of his eyes, but the glow that Jisung fell in love with. That one spark that made Jisung's heart freak out. Even now he feels the same tingling sensation as then, only that he now also knows the person who wears these eyes. A very overprotective person who just wants to control and observe you. Who knows no freedoms towards his partner.

For this reason, the sparkle does not induce a feeling of love or attraction, but rather fear. Jisung is afraid of being controlled again and of no longer being allowed to be his own person. But Jisung has gotten stronger. He has grown up and he now has a partner who is perfect for him. Who lets Jisung live and still gives him love.
"I'm fine Mark Hyung," Jisung replied with that one word. Because he knew that Mark hated being called that by him.

He also recognizes it immediately by the change in his facial expressions. Mark no longer had that disgusting grin, but a serious look.
"I'm glad. And how is it going with love," Mark tried to distract.
"Also very good. I got to know Sungchan. We have been together for almost a month now. Happy together," said Jisung.

Mark gritted his teeth. He hates it when someone takes something away from him. But there was nothing he could do because Jisung no longer belongs to him. Jisung is free and can do whatever he wants, even if Mark doesn't like it.
"I'm glad for you," Mark replies, forced. "Thank you Hyung", Jisung tried to remain serious and strong even if he felt that he was slowly reaching his limits. He had to get rid of Mark somehow.

"I have to go now. But I'll see you again Sungie," said Mark then, as if he had heard Jisung's thoughts.
"Well then, shall I say thank you?", Jisung didn't know exactly what to say.
"Maybe. I'll see you, Sungie," and then Mark left the house again.

As soon as the door slammed shut in front of Jisung, he got a nasty feeling that he had to get rid of quickly. It felt like Jisung had just cheated on Sungchan with his ex, and they didn't even do anything. Still, Jisung feels guilty.
"I should take a rest," Jisung said to himself and then lay down on the sofa. "Just close your eyes for a moment ..." and the boy fell into a deep sleep.

Dream

"Sungie ... Sungie "

A voice called to Jisung. He opened his eyes and looked around. He found himself in a room that he knew.
"Where am I?" He asked himself quietly, but then the door opened and he saw ... him.

"Mark?"

"Hey babe, slept well?" He asked and came up to him. Jisung didn't know what was happening to him. The room he is in, the bed he was lying on and this person... all of this reminds him of the old years when he was still with Mark. This is Mark's old apartment.

"M-Mark what am I doing here?" Jisung asked confused. Mark gives a short laugh and then sits down next to Jisung.
"What do you mean? You're with me, your boyfriend. Where else should you be?" Asks Mark and got up again to pick out Jisung's clothes.

"But I broke up with you. I live in Seoul in the house of my grandmother and I am with Sungchan," Jisung said quietly, confused, but Mark heard every word and was not very happy about it.

"Babe, we've been happy together for four years. You haven't even visited your grandmother in all that time and I don't know who this Sungchan is supposed to be, but I can promise you one thing... no matter who it is, I assure you that you will never see him again. "

Jisung immediately startled from his nightmare and looked around.
"Phew it was just a dream." Jisung let out a relieved breath and lay down again. But he could no longer sleep. He was afraid that he would see Mark again and how he controls him.

What is Mark doing here?