To protect you...

Jisung couldn't help but hug the older man. He couldn't believe that he was seeing the one person he thought he knew was dead, but never really knew if he was dead.
Renjun smiled and responds to the hug. He too was overjoyed to have the boy in his arms again.

The two stay that way for a while. After a few minutes, Jisung asked the older man into the house and they sat on the couch. At first there is an awkward silence, but then Renjun spoke up.
"So what are you doing here... in the country?" He asked to start the conversation. Jisung smiled slightly, then looked at him.
"I avoid problems," he replies, happy with his answer.

He really moved here in the beginning because he didn't want to live near his sad and heartbreaking past, but now he's just happy here. He has Sungchan and his own home that no one can take away from him. Even if the situation with Sungchan is strange at the moment and the thought scares him to know that all of his ex-boyfriends are here, whom he actually wanted to avoid, he is very happy here in the country.

Jisung smiles at Renjun and Renjun can only smile back. Then the two just talk. Renjun tells of how his mother told him everything after he woke up and how he went back to America to look for Jisung but couldn't find anyone.
Jisung talked about how he came up with the idea to leave America and about Sungchan, noticing Renjun's mood swings. The whole time Renjun had the nice smile on his face, but when Jisung mentioned Sungchan, it disappeared.

Jisung wasn't sure if he was imagining it or if it meant something, but he just left it aside and paid no attention.
"So now it's getting late. I'd better go then. You need your sleep too. We'll definitely see you again," Renjun said goodbye after hours of conversation.
"Yeah, I'll see you hopefully," Jisung replies and closed the door behind Renjun after Renjun walked away.

Jisung ran into his bedroom and fell on his back on the bed. He thought about the conversation with Renjun and noticed again that Renjun didn't say 'Sungie'. But he doesn't know whether that can calm him down. He still doesn't feel comfortable knowing that all of his ex-boyfriends are in the village and that Sungchan is so strange.

At this very moment he receives a message from the person just mentioned. "Hey babe," read Jisung on his cell phone. "Hay Channie", he simply replies and then waits for a message that followed immediately.
"Do you have time tomorrow?", Sungchan asked, whereupon Jisung answered with a simple 'yes'.
"Do we want to meet tomorrow and have a nice day. I got a day off tomorrow?" Asked Sungchan.

Jisung thought for a moment. Normally there shouldn't be any more surprises and he hasn't seen his boyfriend in what feels like an eternity, so why not.
"Sure. When do you want to come then?" Asks Jisung. Because he wants to clean up something beforehand.
"I would come around noon, then I'll bring you some food," suggests Sungchan and Jisung smiles slightly.
He loves it when Sungchan brings him food.
"Okay, see you then babe," writes Jisung and then puts down his cell phone.

Then he lies down on his bed and smiles. He is happy to have Sungchan. He's finally found someone who doesn't control him all the time or who doesn't leave him some freedom. Who is not jealous the moment another boy looks at him. Sungchan is perfect and Jisung really loves him very much. What can go wrong there?

.

.

.

Two houses from Jisungs...

"We have to help him. He doesn't know what will expect him with this monster."

"He won't understand. We have no other choice."

"What should we do, Hyung? He can't stay there."

"We'll help him, but we need a plan...

...We'll protect...Sungie! "