Turn back time

Little warning❗
In this chapter things can get a bit brutal and there are a few unsightly details.
And I apologize in advance for the character traits of the particular person. You can guess who will be the bad guy here ...

"Jisung it's your own fault! "

"What do you mean?" Jisung looks confused at the person in front of him and doesn't understand what he means.

"You should never have break up with him!"

"With who?" Jisung was very confused. When he woke up, he found himself in this dark place. It's so cold and he can barely see anything. As soon as he stood on his feet, that person was in front of him and started saying strange things.

"He really loved you. But you were never satisfied. You always wanted more. One after the other. But nobody was good enough for you. You always found the most stupid excuses to break up with them and then..."

The person suddenly fell silent. Jisung didn't know what he meant or who he was talking about.

"Do you mean Mark... Haechanie... Nana... Jeno... Renjunie... or Lele...? I had good reason for leaving them. They were perfect in the beginning. I could imagine a long future with them, but they all changed or didn't have time or just left me! "

Jisung did not understand how the stranger dares to judge Jisung's past.

"They haven't changed. You were just scared. They had a lot of time for you, but you didn't have any for them. They haven't left you. You left them."

"All these memories of yours are wrong. Mark didn't want to control you and was hardly jealous either. He was just afraid of losing you. The boy he loved most. But you didn't want to see him anymore because you were afraid.
Haechan never started a rumor. He never felt the need to just have you to himself. You were just scared.
Jaemin never hit you. He never ordered you around. He loved you more than anything, but you were scared.
Jeno never treated you like a toddler. He never "locked" you up. You had your space, but you were afraid.
Chenle always had time for you when you needed him. His fans never attacked you and you didn't have any bullys either. But you were scared.
And Renjun never left you. He was looking for you, but you just decided to leave, even though you knew he would come back. But you were scared."

Jisung didn't understand what the man was talking about. Jisung's memories are supposed to be wrong? All of the reasons he left the boys weren't true.
Jisung was just scared?

"What should I have been afraid of?"

"That they will leave you. You didn't want to be alone again. You didn't want to be alone with your mother. After your father died, you were afraid of losing someone that you love again. That's why you left them before they could leave you."

Jisung no longer understood the world.

"Jisung!"

Someone shouted his name.

"JISUNG!"

It's getting louder and louder.

"JISUNG-AH!"

"Where am I? "He asks confused. But when he looks next to him, he finds Sungchan sitting on the floor, who is looking at him with a big grin on his face.
"Hay Babe!" is all he says. Jisung looks at the boy and notices that he is holding a tray in his hand. On top of it lies a knife, a syringe and a box.

"Sungchan? Where am I? Where are we and what are you going to do with it?" Sungchan puts down the tray and sits down on the bench next to Jisung.
"You know, I've been thinking about it for a long time. And I noticed that you're not being honest with me."
"What do you mean?"
"You didn't tell me about your ex boyfriends, even though they visited you every day," said Sungchan with an acted, hurt expression.

"H-How do you know about it?" Asks Jisung, shocked.
"I watched you darling. I watched you day and night and also noticed who the boys were. You lied to me honey and I don't think that's great. I don't like it when people lie to me. Especially not when it's my boyfriend, "says Sungchan and gets up.

"A-And what are you going to do now?", Jisung asks anxiously when he notices that Sungchan is leaning down to the knife.
"I'll have to punish you," says Sungchan, looking at Jisung with a big, ugly grin. He lifts the knife to Jisung's upper arm and only now does Jisung notice that he has been tied to the board with his feet and hands. He cannot move or defend himself.

Sungchan lifts the knife on Jisung's left upper arm and lets it sink gently into Jisung's skin. Immediately the boy starts screaming in pain. Jisung see how Sungchan stick the knife deeper and deeper into his upper arm and he slowly cuts into the arm.
"SUNGCHAN PLEASE STOP! I'M SORRY, I WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN! PROMISED!" Shouts the poor man with tears in his eyes.

"I believe you my darling. But you have to learn a lesson first, okay?" Sungchan says with a laugh. He takes the knife and now wants to put it on Jisung's thigh, but then someone pulls open the cell door.

"Sungchan! STOP!"

I want to finish this book so here is another chapter. And I'm sorry that Sungchan is like this. I love him and that is no hate or something like this.
Please don't hate me for this.
I'M SORRY🙏

~chichi