Deja vú

Jisung doesn't understand what's going on around him. First Mark and now Haechan? What does that mean?
"H-Hyung what are you doing here?" Asks Jisung, confused and a little scared. "Visiting an old friend, what else?" Says Haechan casually and squeezes past Jisung into the house. Jisung didn't know what to do. Yesterday Mark and now Haechan? What did that mean? He just let Haechan into the house.

He walked around and looked around until he saw a picture of Jisung and his grandmother.
"I heard about the death of your Granny. I'm really sorry," said Haechan and looked at Jisung with sadness in his eyes "T-Thanks ...?" Jisung doesn't quite understand what is happening.
How do Haechan and Mark know that Jisung lives here and, above all, how do they both know about the death of his granny. Jisung had never said a word about her.

"H-Haechan what are you really doing here", Jisung asked curiously. Haechan looked at the boy and smiled slightly.
"You will find out soon enough, but now tell me what are you doing ... all alone here?" Asks Haechan and steers away from what he has just said.
"I'm going to work," Jisung replies briefly and then sits down on the couch. He has to sit down before he collapses. Haechan is still walking around the house, looking around.

"And where?" Asks Haechan further. Jisung doesn't know what Haechan is getting at, but the older one definitely has a reason why he's here. Haechan is smart. Almost creppy.
"At the neighboring farm. I help out there and earn good money," Jisung replies and follows Haechan with his eyes while he is still looking around.
"Ah ... are the people nice there?" Asks Haechan further.
"Yes, very much. Especially Sungchan," Jisung almost whispers, but Haechan heard this very well. In this moment Jisung misses his boyfriend. It would be so much better if he were here, but instead his psycho ex is here.

"Sungchan? Who is that? ", Jisung can already literally hear the jealousy. He has to swallow hard before answering.
"M-My boyfriend," and Haechan immediately stops. He is now directly behind Jisung so that Jisung cannot see him. "So your boyfriend ...", says Heachan and Jisung can feel how Haechan gets closer and closer to him. And when he is about to get up, he feels that two hands grab his shoulders and push him back into the seat.

"It was nice to see you again Sungie ~", Haechan whispered in Jisung's ear and then left the house. Jisung was still stuck in the seat, staring into nothing.
'Sungie ~'... Only Mark called him that. The others all had different nicknames. That meant Haechan and Mark know each other. Then it would also make sense that the two are here and have visited him, what is their goal?

Now Jisung gets even more scared. It's almost creppy that feeling. He feels that he is being watched and that reminds him of the feeling from the last few weeks. Mark and Haechan must have been here a long time. They must have been watching Jisung, but why? What is their Intention? What are his two ex-boyfriends up to?

But before Jisung could ask a question, Haechan goes to the door.
"I'll go again then. See you ... Ji~", and then he leaves my house.
'Ji' that's the nickname Haechan always used. He don't know why, but he doesn't like any of this. He is scared to know that two of his ex-boyfriends will be around while he is with Sungchan.

He have to tell him everything...