Scared...

"J-Jeno what are you doing here?" He asked his ex boyfriend, even if he can already guess what the answer will be in a moment.
"I wanted to check on you. I loved you very much and couldn't forget you."
Okay, Jisung didn't expect that. The others all talked about Jisung's dead grandmother, but Jeno said something different for the first time. Something that really got Jisung's heart beating.

"Really?" He asked, a little confused. "Of course," said Jeno happily and showed his eye smile. "And I see you are fine. So I'll go again. But I'm sure we'll see each other again ... Sungie ~", and just when Jisung thought Jeno was different, he heard the nickname and everything collapsed again. All hope vanished again. Jeno turned around and then disappeared.

Jisung slowly closed the door and turned his back to the front door, then leaned against it. He lifts one hand to the couch and thought.
'What are my ex boyfriends doing here? What are they up to and why do they know each other? Or is it just a coincidence with the nickname and that they all appear one after the other on my doorstep? No, that would be a too big coincidence. But why? None of this makes sense to me... '

And so Jisung sank into his thoughts and thought. He just couldn't figure out what was happening. And the strangest thing is that all of this only happened after the death of Jisung's grandmother and the relationship with Sungchan.
But Sungchan was also beginning to behave strangely. Something was wrong, and Jisung was sure, but he didn't know the answer.

"How long do I have to wait until I can finally be happy?" He asked himself as he got up again and went into the living room. He sat down and thought about what to do next. Somehow he doesn't want to talk to Sungchan, but he doesn't want to go looking for the boys either. They all scare him. It feels the same as it did back then, just five times as bad.

Jisung takes a blanket and covered himself with it. Then he lay down on the couch and closes his eyes. He's not tired, but has nothing else to do.
Every time he met one of his ex boyfriends, he went to bed afterwards as if they were draining his last strength.

.

.

Dream ( TW❗)

"Jisung, we just want you to be happy. "

"Then leave me alone. I don't need you. You just hurt me."

"But we love you and we can't just let you go."

"I loved you too, but you are scary and take away everything I have left. Please just leave me alone!"

Jisung sits in front of the boys crying and begs them, but the boys cannot let him go. They love him too much to just give up on him.

"You can be happy with us. We can give you everything."

"You have taken everything from me. You have taken my love..., joy and the only truth from me. You couldn't give me anything now."

"We had to kill him. That was the only way we could have ourselves."

Jisung looked at them with tears in his eyes and then to the side, where a terrible picture awaits him. His lover, whom he loved more than anything, was covered in blood and lifeless on the floor.

His fingers cut off and his head hanging loosely to one side. They cut off his head, but not entirely. They stabed out his eyes and cut open his stomach. It's a terrible sight...

"I love you ... and I'll only love you ..."

.

.

.

Jisung is immediately startled, sweaty and out of breath.
"Who was that? And who was the dead man?" Jisung couldn't remember the faces and didn't know who this man is, whom he apparently loved so much.
'Should that be Sungchan? But who were the others then? ' Jisung didn't know the answer. He was even more afraid of what would happen now.