JISUNG!

The two turn around, startled. Jisung can't believe his eyes and Sungchan is a little pissed off when the two recognize the boys at the door.
"M-Mark?" Whines Jisung, who hurts everything. His arm is covered in blood and his legs are trembling. Sungchan turns to the boys, knife in hand.

"You guys are getting on my nerves," says Sungchan, making an annoyed tone. Mark sees Jisung's wounded and weak body. At the sight he gets furious, but before he can run up to Sungchan he is stopped by two boys.
"We have to concentrate on Jisung first," says Jaemin, who stands in front of Mark. Jeno and Haechan grabbed Mark by the arms, but when he answer Jaemin's statement, they let go of him.
Chenle and Renjun stand behind the three and are also angry, but had each other back.

"Oh, how nice. The dream team is here," says Sungchan, laughing sardonically and mockingly. Jisung can barely keep his eyes open. "Mark ... please," the boy gets out before his head hanging is hanging low. That was the last kick Jaemin needs, because now he throws himself at Sungchan, who is surprised but reacts immediately. Sungchan takes the knife and tries to stick it in Jaemin's throat, but Jaemin defends himself and manages to knock the knife out of his hand.

Now Jeno and Mark are joining them. The three of them grab the crazy boy and try to keep him in a tight hold while Chenle, Haechan and Renjun run to Jisung and help him. Jisung is still conscious but weak from the blood loss.
Suddenly the boys hear the sirens and exhale with relief.
"The police is here," says Chenle, relieved as he helps Jisung to get up. Renjun helps him while Haechan walks behind the three and they take him outside. Mark and Jeno grab Sungchan and take him outside as well. Jaemin first had to calm down before he went outside too.

There they are received by police officers and paramedics. Jisung is taken to the paramedics, where the cut is treated immediately. Mark and Jeno leave Sungchan to the police and the others are already being questioned by other officers.

Jisung sits relieved in the ambulance and is glad that the horror is over. He looks outside and sees Sungchan, the boy he thought he knew, the boy he loved dearly, being pushed into a police car. But suddenly a shot is fired and everyone looks in the direction.

Sungchan managed to steal the gund from the policeman and shot around. He was aiming at a specific person. Jisung noticed this and immediately jumped up. The paramedics tried to hold him back, but Jisung was too quick. The adrenaline rushed through his whole body and his head screamed "I HAVE TO PROTECT HIM!"
Jisung runs to the person and hugs him.

*BANG*

*BANG*