You too...?

Jisung could no longer sleep that night, as soon as he tried to close his eyes, all he saw was the figure of the dead man. It scared him, but it scared him even more to believe that the dream could become real.
Jisung doesn't want someone to die because of him and especially not like that.

When the first rays of sun shine through his curtain, he finally decides to get up and make himself something for breakfast. He goes into the kitchen and prepares toast with eggs and bacon. While he is frying the bacon slices, the doorbell suddenly rings.

It's just 7 a.m. and someone is already at the door?

Jisung is surprised, but then goes to the door to open it. But when he sees who is standing there, he would like to hit her again, but the person is already one foot in the house and grins broadly at Jisung. "Hay Jisungie."

Flashback (5 years ago)

Zhong Chenle
21 years old
Fifth ex-boyfriend

When Jisung broke up with Jeno, he didn't know what to do with himself at first. He needed a new job and a place to stay. He looked everywhere until he finally came to a small café that was looking for a waiter. Fortunately, Jisung had all of his documents with him and was able to apply immediately. He also had his application interview that same day, which went really well.

The boss even had an apartment for Jisung, which of course he gratefully accepted. Jisung finally thought luck was on his side, but that also passed.
Jisung was happy with his job and he was able to cover all of his expenses with the salary. But when he had finished a long shift and really only wanted to go home, he met Zhong Chenle.

The two accidentally ran into each other as they were both on the way home. Chenle works as a trainee in an entertainment company. Jisung just wanted to apologize and move on, but Chenle really wanted to apologize and invited him to breakfast the next day. Jisung wanted to cancel first, but the next day they both sat in the café in the morning.

They immediately liked each other and became friends very quickly. But this time too, friends became lovers. But this relationship should not last long either. Jisung was always at work and Chenle was busy making his debut as an idol. And when Chenle finally made it, the fans came.

Chenle told everyone he was in a happy relationship, but fans quickly found out that it was Jisung. They bullied the poor boy over the Internet and it got so bad that Jisung had to quit his job because the fans had been chasing him by then. Chenle always said that they would be fine, but it got worse and so the two decided to split up.

For their own safety and that of the other. They didn't have a fight or anything. They broke up peacefully, and that breakup hurted the most, because he loved Chenle very much and was happy. But the pressure and comments from the fans were too much.

End of Flashback

"I missed you!"