I love you

Sungchan and Jisung spend a wonderful day together. They cuddle with each other, watch films and share one or two kisses with one another. Jisung feels comfortable with Sungchan, even if he has a strange feeling about him. He doesn't know how much he can trust him, but he doesn't want to lose him either.

"Sungchanie ~ you would never betray me?" He finally asks. He just wants to be sure. "Never baby. How did you get that?" "Just like that" Jisung exclaims quickly. Sungchan buys it from him and then cuddles up to his Ji again. Jisung can't be sure if Sungchan is telling the truth, but he doesn't want to lose the only person he has left either.

"I love you Hyung," Jisung says out of nowhere and Sungchan gives him a kiss on the forehead.
"Me too baby. I will always protect you and never leave you," says Sungchan. Jisung feels a little calmer after the words and closes his eyes. He is about to fall asleep when he suddenly hears Sungchan talking.

"I will always love you. I couldn't imagine my life without you. I can't live without you. But unfortunately you are not honest with me. You lied to me. Your ex boyfriends were all here and you didn't told me.
I don't know if I can ever trust you again. But no worry. I'll make sure you never have to see her again! " Sungchan touches the boy's cheek.
"You are so beautiful. Your peacefully sleeping face is so beautiful and honest. You are Mine, Jisungie," says Sungchan in a possesiv tone.

Jisung gets a little scared, but doesn't want to show that he isn't actually sleeping. Sungchan is even worse than his ex boyfriends. Sungchan is more dangerous and Jisung doesn't know how to get out of this situation.

"I love you!"

Those were the last words Jisung heard before everything went black.

Short update...

Guys I have a big problem.
I have so many books in my draft, but I don't have time to finish and upload them. And every day I'm getting new ideas.

Today I had another idea, and started the first page, but I know I will never post it if I don't do it now. But if I post it know, I have no time for the other ones.

I'm getting frustrated here.
I love writing books and I love reading your comments. And it makes me happy if you like them and vote for them.
It just makes me feel so proud of myself.

I am so happy that I started to do this, but I also feel bad. Because I don't have time right now, but I don't want to make you guys wait so long fo an update. I feel so bad.

I just hope you are all safe and healthy.
And btw happy new year guys. I really hope you had a better start in 2022 then me. And I hope you will have a great and successful year.
Wish you all the best♡

~chichi