Chapter 14: Finals

Note: Contains some sexual content but not overly graphic.

Asami was laying on Korra's bed reading out exam questions. Korra was able to answer almost all of the questions until Asami got to the algebra two questions.

"How do you expect me to answer those?"

"Well Korra, this is what's on the exam." Asami said sarcastically.

Korra tore a piece of paper from her notebook and did her best to figure out the equation but had no success. "UGH! When am I ever going to use this?" Korra groaned and threw her head back.

"I've always asked that question when it came to math." Asami agreed with her. "But you have to know this stuff to pass your test."

"Fine, can you help me?"

"Sure. What is it you're not understanding?" Asami got out of the bed and put both of her elbows on the desk.

"I don't understand how to set up this stupid equation." Korra huffed out.

Asami started explaining, but Korra lost all her focus as she stared into her girlfriend's emerald eyes.

"Do you understand now?" Asami asked.

"What... oh yeah. I'm sorry I lost all my focus. You're so beautiful." Korra admitted.

"Thank you, my love. But you need to know how to do this." Asami said.

"Okay." Korra still couldn't take her eyes off of Asami.

"Korra!" Asami pointed down at her paper.

"Oh yeah... sorry." Korra rubbed the back of her neck and tried to focus on the task at hand.

Asami explained it again and helped Korra successfully solve the problem. "You only have ten more like this."

"What? Ten! It took twenty minutes for me to do one!" Korra threw her hands up to her head. "School sucks."

"I don't disagree with you, but the sooner you finish the sooner we can go to bed." Asami kissed her cheek and read out the rest of the questions.

After about an hour of stupid ass math question, Korra collapsed into her bed. "Thanks for helping me, 'Sami."

"No problem." Asami laid her head on Korra's toned abs.

"Why do you come over to my house when you live in a literal mansion?" Korra asked.

"I love your house. Sometimes I wish that I lived in a home like this. Don't get me wrong, I love my home now but sometimes it's too big for our family." Asami said.

"Oh. So, are people still bothering you at school?" Korra asked. She knew Asami didn't want help with it but it pissed Korra off that people had the audacity to think that their opinions had meaning.

"Some people will say things here and there but it's nothing I can't handle." Asami said with all the confidence in the world.

"I know you can handle it, but if you ever need me to do anything to them I will." Korra flexed her biceps.

"I know you will, dork." Asami grinned.

"We better get to sleep. Tomorrow's exams are going to kill me." Korra sighed.

"You're right." Asami crawled up and kissed Korra on the lips then snuggled up against her. Having a warm body next to her calmed Asami's recurring nightmares she still had from Kuvira's beating.

"Love you, babe." Korra whispered.

"I love you too." Asami said into her neck.

The next morning, Senna opened the door and woke the two girls up. They did their morning routine's and got ready for school.