29) Operation: Meltdown

3rd POV

''Well, this could have gone better.'' Sighed (Y/N) as she is captured in a cage of her own, while Slaigh, Rioichi, Tennessee and Henriette are in another cage. How did this happen? Well, the plan was to lure Sakamoto and every guard out of the house, by using Sly as bait. Sadly, did it only bring fourth most of the guards and Sakamoto. When the the gang got inside, and knocked the remaining guards out, where they in for a surprise when they entered the factory. Nobody was inside working and when (Y/N) used her kangeroo powers to jump from platform to platform and make way to the main control, appeared Sakamoto and activated a hidden trap, which resulted in this.

''Don't blame yourself for this. Neither of us would have known.'' Says Tennessee to cheer up the girl, even with the fact that their cage is hanging above a melting pit. Sakamoto laughed at that and walk around (Y/N)'s cage to admire the rare specimen she really is.

''I founded it weird that Sly Cooper suddenly knocked on my door and ran away.'' Chuckle Sakamoto and look at the ancestor. ''So I had to return back to my dear factory, only to see some rats and my target running around.''

''Target?'' Ask (Y/N) confused at that titel towards her.

''Oh, so they haven't told you?'' Ask Sakamoto and looked at the girl. He then look at the ancestor and see they are also confused. ''Not even they knew... Ha ha ha, so the original Cooper Gang kept you all in the shadow.''

''You are making no sense.'' Commend (Y/N), hands on the metal bar.

''Well, let me then be clear. Mirage-sama is looking for you. She wants you, so she promised a bonus to any of us working with her, if we were able to capture you and personally transport you to her in tact.'' Explain Sakamoto a little dramatic

''And the bonus is?'' Ask (Y/N) further, only for Sakamoto to swing his talon claws at her cage, scarring her.

''That you won't get to known. So be a good girl and stay quite in your cage.'' Says Sakamoto and walk towards a table, that has an open back with stuffed spread out. (Y/N)'s bag. ''Such interesting things. And this book sure is interesting to read.''

''Please, don't ruin them.'' Begged (Y/N) worried, since Sakamoto is a villain and he might think of destroying her stuff to get to her. And (Y/N) really don't wanna lose everything she have of her home.

''Of course not. These are way to much interesting for me to destroy them.'' Promise Sakamoto honest. (Y/N) sighed in relief for that, then looking at her friends, hopping that they have a plan. Sakamoto have already taken their binocucom, so they can't contract the others for help. Suddenly spot (Y/N) Rioichi's hood moving.

''Remy.'' Whisper (Y/N) to herself than check to see if Sakamoto is looking. He is to focused on her stuff, and just found a box with a button on it. (Y/N) smile slightly and look at the ninja ancestor to get his attention. Henriette see it and prick Rioichi to point at (Y/N). When the two make eye contact, point (Y/N) behind her. Rioichi didn't get it, so (Y/N) pull the back of her jacket. Rioichi then get it and reach for his hood and pulled out the simmy awake lemur.

''What a weird box you have.'' Mumble Sakamoto out loud and turn around. Rioichi is fast enough to hide Remy before the peacock could see him.

''Like I am gonna tell you what it is.'' Argued (Y/N) and huffed, then turn her head.

''Such a brat.'' Mumble Sakamoto of (Y/N)'s attitude and study the box, trying to open it. (Y/N) take the time to mouth talk to the ancestor.

''Get ready to destroy the factory.'' Mouthed (Y/N) clear, and the ancestors got it. Their canes is placed right in front of them, so they are easy to get to. ''Hey, Sakamoto. Now that you have me, what are you gonna do? Hold a party or something?''

''A party does sound promising to what I achieved.'' Agree Sakamoto and look at the girl with the box in hand. ''Hahaha, it is really the time to celebrate.'' (Y/N) smirked when he said that word which Sakamoto noticed, getting a little confused. Behind Rioichi, is Remy jumping to the floor of the cage and look anxiously around until he spot the button. Remy makes a screeching noise and jump out of the cage and land on Sakamoto's rope. ''Arch, a vermit.''

''What's wrong? Aren't you celebrating?'' Pressed (Y/N) and watch Remy crawl around Sakamoto until he finds the box. He jump and land directly on the button, then jump into (Y/N)'s arm. The box start shaking and (Y/N) use her jacket for cover and the ancestors use their arms. The box explode and sparkling glitter sprays everywhere, covering Sakamoto from head to toe. (Y/N) laugh and make Remy see another bottom of the control panel, the one to open the cages. Remy see the bright button and jump at it, pressing it. The two cages open and the ancestors get to work.

''Time to destroy this place.'' Cheer Slaigh excited and takes his cane and run towards some heat bucket and smash them, making them go down the rails to the main melting pit.

''You days ends here, lad.'' Says Henriette and attack Sakamoto with Rioichi to keep him at bay. Tennessee grab (Y/N)'s hand and get her away from the peacock, then find a perfect spot and use his gun cane and shoot the bolts on the bucket, making them fall to the pit. The huge splashes spread out and hit the machines around the factory, destroying them with the heated metal

''Yeehaw, now that is how I like it.'' Cheered Tennessee of the destruction and look down at (Y/N). ''Wanna try?''

''Me?'' Ask (Y/N) shocked and point at herself.

''Of course.'' Says Tennessee and hand over his gun to her. Tennessee help her aim and back her up from the gun fire that might shot her backwards. (Y/N) aim at the last hanging bucket and shot. The bolt to the bucket broke and the last bucket felt into the pit. ''Perfect shot.''

''Have a great teacher.'' Laugh (Y/N) and hand the gun back. Back at the battle, use Sakamoto his feathers to push Rioichi and Henriette back. Sakamoto takes that time to look at the destruction of his factory.

''NO. My hole factory, gone.'' Exclaim Sakamoto angrily and spot Tennessee and (Y/N). Sakamoto pull out a modern gun and point towards (Y/N). ''No one messes with my business.''

''Lassy, look out.'' Call Henriette immediately. Tennessee and (Y/N) look towards them and Tennessee spot right away the gun pointing at (Y/N). He quickly push her away and take her spot, just as the gun is fired. The bullet hit Tennessee's shoulder.

''ARGH.'' Gasp Tennessee in pain and cover the wound. (Y/N) gasped and checked if he is okay. Sakamoto go for another shot, when the gun is kicked out off his hand.

''No one messes with my family.'' Says Rioichi and do a spin kick right into Sakamoto's face, knocking him unconsciousness. Slaigh climb back to the platform, finishing wrecking remaining machine.

''Let's go.'' Says Henriette and lead the way back. Slaigh takes the unconscious bird while Rioichi come to Tennessee's aid and help him with (Y/N). They run all the way to the main door and leave Sakamoto there, bounded with some rope they found on the way. Murray was waiting nearby with the van and everyone else inside, planned to escape before the cops arrived.

''What took so long?'' Ask Bentley the moment they jump into the van. (Y/N) look at Bentley to answer for what happen.

''Sakamoto figured out the trick and ran back. He captured us for a moment, but we get out and destroyed the factory.'' Inform (Y/N), still freaked out of Tennessee getting hurt because of her. ''Sakamoto had a gun and Tennessee took it for me.''

''Let me see.'' Says Bentley and roll his wheel chair to the seat Tennessee is sitting. The cowboy remove his hand to show the wound. ''It is luckily not something serious, but you need to relax that arm, until it healed some more.''

''Understood.'' Says Tennessee, not in his usual tone as Bentley's robot arms treat the wound and put on some bandage on it.

''Let's change the subject to lighten the mood.'' Suggest Sly, who sit on the front seat and looking back. He really try to keep his laugher in and point at the groups clothes. ''Why are you covered in glitter?''