4) Adviser

(Y/N) POV

The word 'adviser' and the mysterious person I found walking around town doesn't help much, but it may has something to do with princess Lapis disappearing. Or was just trying to get home without being cough by the guards. Before I got back, did I transformed into my wolf form.

''Slytunkhamen, is there anything new happening, other than Sly coming here?'' Ask Carmelita to the ancestor. Slytunkhamen thought for a second.

''Well, a month before Sly came here, was there declaimed a new royal adviser to the Pharaoh. A big owl and he changed everything. The guard's schedule, raise the taxes and much, much more. And by the look of the city, has it turn really badly.'' Answer Slytunkhamen and look outside the window and to the deserted city.

''Then we need to stop him, along with getting princess Lapis and Sly back.'' Says Bentley. I may have an idea to what have happen to the princess, and where Sly is, but I need Bentley's tablet.

''Hey, Bentley. Maybe try and search for the event of the princess disappearing.'' I suggest to the turtle.

''Why?'' Ask Bentley, but did it anyway.

''I have a feeling that, if it isn't written in the history books in the future, then the culprit might be someone that doesn't fit in this timeline.'' I explained and look at Bentley. ''Sly doesn't fit here, even if he dressed up. So maybe that mysterious figure if also out of timeline and may be the culprit.''

''Why are you bringing this up?'' Ask Murray. I pull up the picture with the mysterious person.

''Maybe that guy has something to do with the princess. He walked around and looked around like he was making sure no one followed him. And if the princess has been kidnapped and is the Pharaoh's precious jewel, then would it mean that anyone who bring home the princess safe and sound, would be perfect heir to the throne and make princess Lapis marry that person. So I guess, that mysterious person is probable the one who took her and are soon planning to return her home, so that he can marry her. And bonus part is that Sly must be in the same place as the princess Lapis is held in.'' I explained and smile. This feel so great to be on a mission to save a princess and a friend. If my parent knew this, would they kill me... No, just ground me. But they would still be mad.

''But what does that have to do with the word adviser?'' Ask Carmelita confused.

''The royal adviser is the mysterious person. Think about it. He came and become the royal adviser right away, and at the same time princess Lapis got kidnapped. It's not a coincident. Sly must have got the same idea, but got discovered and chased. While being chased, must Sly have chopped the lines into the walls while running.'' I pull out the line picture, with the word 'adviser' on. ''If you look closer, is it like the lines where made by a knife or in this situation, Sly's cane.''

''And Sly was on the right track, so a normal prison won't be enough. They must have place him in the same place as princess Lapis.'' Add Bentley and take his computer and wrote down something. ''If we find the mysterious person, then we can follow him to find the next clue, maybe where the prison is located. Carmelita, (Y/N) and Slytunkhamen, go search for him. He is the key to find both Sly and princess Lapis.'' We three nodded and jump out already. We decided to split up in teams to cover some more ground.

''Now that I am alone, then maybe I could try the two new power DNA.'' I mumble to myself at an alleyway and take out the press the big gem until the wolf mark change and replace with a symbol of a snake. I look at my hand and see some scales there. I also look at a window and look at my face, which also have some scales on my neck and a little on my face.

''A snakes body is flexible, strong grip and some snake has hypnotist power.'' I hear a voice and look behind me and see Georgia standing there. 

''Thanks for the tip, and I would guess that the cheetah is super fast and have a great balance.'' I said and wave with the disc. Georgia nodded and pointed towards the other side of the city.

''Not only fast, but make your surrounding slow. He is that way.'' Inform Georgia disappeared and I look at the direction she pointed to. And change form from snake into the cheetah. I look at the window once again, and see my face have some cheetah pattern makeup, ears and tail.

''Let's see how it feels.'' I smirked and start running. It's like I am the Flash. Everything around me is going slow while I am running like normal. This is so cool. I get a climbs of a cape going around a corner. Which must be him. I run over to the same corner and let the speed return back to normal and hide behind a big vase. The mysterious person walked out of city. Towards the pyramides. ''I remember my brother talk about this. Just like Paris, is there catacombs here in Egypt. Dead body, old halls and cells. The princess and Sly must be in there.'' I mumble to myself. I start running again, but this time around him so he won't see me and towards the pyramides first. I hide around the corner of the pyramide. That way he won't notice that I am watching him. The mysterious person remove the hood and show himself as a owl. With the Egypt dress and jewel on. He seems to touch some of the rocks on the pyramid and push one. A secret door open and he quickly step inside before the door close again. 

''Bentley to (Y/N). Come in.'' I hear Bentley's voice, so I press the earpiece to respond.

''I am here, and found the prison. The pyramids. The royal adviser is the kidnapper and he has place princess Lapis and Sly inside the pyramids underground cells.'' I explained. I think I got the plan to do this.

''Return back so we can make a plan.'' Order Bentley.

''Sorry, but you guys get here. I got a plan and that is to shift the princess with me, so that she can understand the situation from her own eyes. What the people outside the palace is suffering from. I know there is another entrance at the sphinx. Make a distract there, while Slytunkhamen use his shadow technique to help me in and shift places with princess Lapis, and get her out while I stay in her place.'' I explain and I look at the bracelet. If I could get the DNA from princess Lapis, then I could change clothes with her.

''But she is a woman. You are a child.'' Says Bentley.

''Harsh, but it will be fine. Slutunkhamen can become one with the shadow, I can change my look. They won't notice the differens other than the voice. Just trust me on this one.'' I begged to him a little and look back to the secret entrance. The doors open and the royal adviser walked away. 

''Understood then. I send Slytunkhamen towards your direction and the rest of us go to the other entrance and make a distraction. There must be many guards down there and maybe are we lucky to find Sly.'' Says Bentley and went along with my plan. I smile at hearing the happy and excited tone in Bentley's voice.

''Or maybe we are finding him first, but we will have both of them back.'' I said and look around. The coast is clear so I get to the secret door and start feeling after the stone he pushed. I see a rock a little loose. Must be that one. I push it and the door open to a dark long tunnel. The smell is so dusty. ''This may be a little scarier than I thought.''