24) More

(Y/N) POV

It didn't take long for us to get to Japan. We quickly found a hiding place, so now are we waiting for Bentley to find out about who is this metal master, that should be helping Mirage with her dimension machine. 

''Hey guys. I just got a call for Carmelita. She is coming here with something that suddenly appeared in her office.'' Says Sly and look directly at me, which I don't know why though. 

''Another one? What is with these portals that send something from my world to here?'' I ask and look at Tigress, who is really attached to Tennessee. And the other way around.

''Apparently is there two. They suddenly appeared out of the blue and literally scared every police officer in Interpol. Carmelita use two boxes and captured them, so she is on her way with them to give them to you.'' Explain Sly while chuckling at the image of lots of police officer being scared for two animals. Even I think it's funny.

''No, no, no. No more animals from her world.'' Says Bentley and he doesn't look happy.

''Carmelita said they where two small one.'' Defended Sly.

''Define small?'' Ask Bentley smartly.

''The size of a chicken, and smaller.'' Promised Sly. Bentley nodded and return back to the Thief Net to figure out the next enemy.

''The size of a chicken? What kind of a animals in ya world, is in that size, (Y/N)?'' Ask Henriette in her pirate accent. 

''Multiple types, but only a few dangerous one... When Carmelita arrive should I take a look first, to be sure they won't attack for their defense.'' I suggested kindly. Henriette nodded and pat my shoulder.

''You are the animal tamer here, since you bravely tamed the beast in Holland without a problem.'' Says Salim from his side of the hideout, relaxing on a chair. I think back to the big baby wolf. I miss him already. In that short time together has he become close to me. 

*Time skip*

3rd POV

''Any news Bentley?'' Ask Sly to his pal by the computer. It is late at night and Bentley can't find out who the metal master is. Everyone is already asleep. (Y/N) is sleeping with Jing King and Henriette, since the girls get a side for themselves, while the mens have the others.

''None. I can't figure out anything. Who ever this is, has been so under the rader for the police, that there isn't anything new criminals in their database.'' Complain Bentley and show Sly the Thief Net, that has a question-mark on it.

''Then I can help with that.'' Coming into the hideout is Carmelita with two boxes by her feet. 

''Hey, Carmelita. You made it.'' Cheered Sly quietly as to not wake the others up.

''Do you may know who the metal master is?'' Ask Bentley and get back to the point.

''I don't know if he is a criminal, but there is a master here in Japan that make wonderful metal object like cranes and cars.'' Inform Carmelita and place the boxes on a table near (Y/N) and Jing King. ''The person you are probably looking for is Sakamoto Peacock. A peacock who used to be in a rich family and use their money to make all those stuff.'' 

''Sakamoto Peacock.'' Mumble Bentley and search for that name, and something came up. He then hacked into Sakamoto bank and see that what he is buying. ''This guy is apparently buying a lot of chemicals and metal from all around the world. And looking at those chemicals, can they be mixed together and turn the softest thing to the hardest surface.''

''Which means, we have found a master in metal.'' Confirmed Sly with a smile.

''I will start right away to find his location and come up with a plan.'' Says Bentley and start right away to get data to come up with a good plan to take him down. Sly and Carmelita leaves him alone and walk towards the boxes on the table. When they arrived at the table start one of the boxes to move. 

''Loco, it's awake.'' Cursed Carmelita and keep the box down, but what ever was inside, came out of the box and start jumping around the room, making so much noise, that it wake everyone up.

''What is that thing?'' Ask Galleth and try to have a good look on the animal and try to capture it. (Y/N) rub her eyes and look at the fast moving animal.

''Huh, Remy?.. REMY, come here boy.'' Called (Y/N) and start running after it.

''(Y/N), watch out for your health.'' Warned Otto worried. (Y/N) stopped right away and went to her backpack and take out some maracas. She shake it, which make the animal run right into her, giving a small push backwards, but she stand still.

''I knew it was you Remy, my little lemur.'' Giggle (Y/N) and nuzzle her head on the lemur as it then move to sit on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

''How could you figured that out?'' Ask Junior and look at the lemur on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

''I have three lemur at home, and Remy here is one of them. I knew it was him because his tail are missing a ring near the end of his tail.'' Explain (Y/N) and pointed at the wide white spot under the last black ring. Remy take the maracas from (Y/N) and shake it a little. ''He loves the maracas. SO what about the other box?''

''That is the one that was easy to catch.'' Says Carmelita and open the box. (Y/N) look inside and smile.

''Hawk.'' The golden eagle look up from his nap and look at his owner. ''Of course you would be easy to catch, you are so lazy.'' Says (Y/N) and chuckle at her lazy flying animal. 

''An eagle? And a majestic one.'' Says Thaddeus and look at the eagle.

''Hawk is a lazy guy, but when I train him, is he like full of energy.'' Inform (Y/N) and smile kindly, while stroking some of the feathers. 

''Great, more wild animals in the van.'' Complained Bentley.

''Oh, don't worry Bentley. I have a trick that will make them stay at a certain place.'' Says (Y/N) and look around the hideout and find a piece of cloth. She bind it together and swing it around her head. Remy look at it, then jumped right into the blanket, getting comfy and with the maracas. (Y/N) find another blanket and make a home made nest. (Y/N) make some clicking noise, which gets the eagles attention. Hawk move over to the nest and start napping in it, instead of the box, which (Y/N) find cute. ''And Tigress will stay near them and keep an eye on those two. Problem fixed.''

''Good thinking (Y/N), but we need to find a way to get them back to your world.'' Says Sly and pat (Y/N) shoulder. (Y/N) nodded and agreed on the situation. They need to get them back to her world.

***

Sorry for short chapter, but I am busy with work. I use all my free time to make the chapters for my stories, but good story needs time, so please be patient.

Love you fans

-Erc2109