25) The wonderful Japan

3rd POV

The gang arrive at the Japanese city, Kyoto. The ancestors are amazed by the lights, but to us at present time, is it normal. Murray continue driving around the place to find a hiding place, while Bentley start telling about their next target.

''Okay, this so call master of metal, Sakamoto Peacock. He is a peacock and is well known for mastering the art of metal, as it says on his profile.'' Start Bentley and show a white feather peacock with black and red dots on it's feather tail. ''Sakamoto once was a black smith that actually made weapons, but then start making wheel capsules to cars. He quite the job, saying that it didn't reflex his vision of art, and then suddenly vanish, only to reappear as a bank thieves, who broke through the strongest metal locks, with his bare feathers. He, just like a Cooper, left a feather mark he made with his claws, so I concluded that he has made himself a metal feather blade. If he has been helping Mirage with making that machine, then he should have the blueprints with more details than the one we got from Holland.''

''Then where is the first thing to do to find it or him?'' Ask Sly to get a little more detail. 

''We are gonna search through Kyoto city and find Dimitri.'' Continue Bentley.

''Wait, is Dimitri here?'' Ask Carmelita surprised. 

''He is. At a famous bar. His actor career has giving him a role here in Japanese sea. And we four from this time, know him too well to know that he will have some info on every criminal and villains where ever he go.'' Pointed Bentley out, which is so true.

''So I have to get in contact with him?'' Ask Sly to get it right.

''Not, you. Carmelita. She will have a better change getting in and out without a problem.'' Sly get's shocked for that comment. And Carmelita doesn't seems to like it at all. ''And no shock pistols.'' Added Bentley before she could lift it up. 

''Dang it.'' Grumble Carmelita. Bentley roll his eyes and continue.

''Dimitri should be able to tell us where Sakamoto lives or where he is. When we get those information, do we need to find a way in and find those blueprints. But one thing at a time.'' Says Bentley and roll over to the costume drawer to draw up a sexy dress that fit Carmelita perfectly.

''I don't wanna know why you have that.'' Mumble Carmelita and take the dress. She knows that she can't get out of this and she would be able to get some criminals underarrest, so this is kinda justice for Interpol. 

''What are we others gonna do?'' Ask (Y/N) from the passenger seat with Murray, who finally found the perfect hiding place. She is reading in her Robinson book.

''Well, it all depends on the talk with Dimitri, and one of them include distraction from some unknown beast and creatures.'' Answered Bentley and pointed at the direction for the corner where my three animals are sleeping soundly.

''Just as long it is not dangerous for them, and I mean deadly, then deal.'' Says (Y/N) back and smirk. Rule nr 145 in the Robinson guide book, always make a deal that is solid and provide to both pars, or at least for the Robinson. Carmelita walk out to get ready and so is the others.

''Do you mind, if I read some of the book?'' Ask Thaddeus kindly. (Y/N) thought for a second to think of the consequences in time, but then again, Thaddeus is a gentlemen that thinks before acting. So what is the problem. 

''Alright, but be careful. Some documents are still loose cause I haven't made and envelopment or something to held them.'' Warn (Y/N) and hand over the book to him. 

*Time skip*

''Alright, I finally got it out of that purple lizard.'' Complained Carmelita and forced open the door to the hideout. ''Sakamoto has a compound not to far from here. He orders several kind of metal to this compound, where it will then be send to his underground factory, that should be right below the hole town of Kyoto.''

''Isn't that gonna be a problem. If we stop the factory, wouldn't it then have consequences for the hole town?'' Ask Junior kind of nervous.

''Don't worry. We just have to find out how it is made and find some weak spots that would make it all crash.'' Insure Bentley, but inside was he also scared.

''Then why not find a way to fill the factory before it get's destroyed.'' Suggested (Y/N) while drawing.

''And how do you suggest we do that? We don't have dessert of sand to fill it with.'' Ask Salim, awake from his nap.

''If he makes metal, then he must melt it down before it cool to stiff metal.'' Says (Y/N) and look up from her drawing. ''If there is lot of heater tanks for the metals, could we use it to make the factory so solid that it won't crumble.''

''That may actually be a good idea.'' Praised Bentley and start making some notes. ''First we need to know the layout of the factory and compound. That is where you shine, Sly.'' 

''Got it. I am ready to go. Just give me the coordinates for the compound.'' Says Sly.

''Not to dis-trust your ability, Sly-san. Shouldn't I come with you. This sound like a huge place, so you won't be able to ground it all before getting notice. I will go with you.'' Suggested Rioichi with a small bow.

''That would be great, but be extra more careful. The security here in this time is like the same as when El Jefe was in your time. Maybe even higher.'' Warned Sly. Rioichi nodded and follow Sly out. 

''While they are out, will I take care of my three animals.'' Says (Y/N) and walk over to the corner where her white tiger, lemur and eagle is napping.

''May I join you. I find these creatures fascinating.'' Ask Otto kindly. (Y/N) nodded and mention for him to sit down. She first wake up Remy, the lemur. The lemur look at her and then see (Y/N) making a circle with her arms. Remy jump through it like it is a signature jump.

''I thought Remy this trick. Every time he see me doing this with my arms, will he jump through it.'' Explain (Y/N) and do it again with Remy jumping through it again. ''I also thought Remy to press a bottom if I say a magic word, which I won't do, otherwise he will run around wild until he finds a bottom.''

''What is the word?'' Ask Junior curious. (Y/N) hesitate and try to find a way to tell them and as to not make Remy a wild animal.

''I am sure not many of you are familiar with the word, but it is an impression for when something big like a party should be held... Let me write the word, but don't say it out loud.'' (Y/N) took her notebook out and wrote the word 'celebrate' on it. 

''Why have you thought a lemur to react to a word like that?'' Ask Murray confused.

''Because my brother made this party box that would mildly explode with confetti and start playing music. I thought Remy to reach to that word, so he would press the bottom so we could come out of hiding and yell surprise.'' Explain (Y/N) with a smile. She misses her home, and hope she will come back soon.