13) Holland

(Y/N) POV

Welcome to Holland. We finally arrive after two days of driving. It is more quite than the first time the Cooper Gang was here to get Penelope into their group for the Cooper Vault job. 

''I wonder why it is so quite. No guards anywhere.'' Says Sly and look outside the window. Nobody is around and everything is closed. What happen to the people who lived here?

''Let's park the van at the hangar and go to the castle from there.'' Says Bentley. Murray nodded and drive over the broken automatic bridge. There is hay spread everywhere and still no sight of any guards. No rabbits, pigs and bulls. Sly jump out when we stopped at a hangar, opening it for us. 

''The hangars are still looking fine along with the buildings in the village. And from where I am standing, is the castle in fine shape. So the big question is, where is everybody?'' Says Sly and look at the castle we are about to break into. All of us jump out of the van and Murray help Bentley get some gadget out of the van.

''Okay, here is the plan. The Lupus Gigantirmus wolf is walking near the castle's only way up. We have to attract it's attention so that Sly and I can get inside the castle and try finding some clues to what Mirage and Penelope is doing.'' Starts Bentley, but I quickly add in.

''I thought I could get a chance to quick study the wolf and try to tame it.'' I call out confused of the sudden chance. Bentley look over to me and remember that he did say that. 

''You can do that when when you are distracting the wolf.'' Says Bentley. I nodded and let him continue. ''Murray, Bob, Junior and Otto, I would like you three to help each other and getting some materials so that I can make more binocucom for everybody along with some more gadget. Is that understood?'' We all nodded and start going into places. Bentley gave me his binocucom so that we can contact each group. Sly and Bentley are using Sly's. Murray, Bob, Junior and Otto are using Murray's and the rest of us are using Bentley's.

''Come on guys, I wanna have a close look at the wolf.'' I said out loud and run out towards the area where the wolf will walk on. 

''Wait, (Y/N).'' Call Sly, but it was too late. I am already on my way. Tigress run with me, just to protect me if I am getting attacked. Over the hill and over the bridge, and there it is. Still walking at the same area as in the game, but in way better details than the game. What I am seeing is so much more realistic.

''Wow, I know it can kill me, but it is a beautiful creature, right Tigress?'' I look at Tigress and she just stand on guard. I actually have my bag belt full with necessary stuff to tame wild animals. I have also clipped a bag on my legs. The one to my right is with a dart blower and the other is fill with flutes and any other noisy thing. 

''What if that thing saw ya kid. Ya heard Bentley, it is a dangerous beast.'' Says Tennessee and walk up to me. 

''What are you even gonna do?'' Ask Slytunkhamen. I look closer at it and can see it's a combination of a wolf by it's form, but also a lion by the thought it wanna protect it territory. 

''First, this.'' I stated and take them off guard. They look at me for a second, but then shocked to see me jump off the bridge down to the muddy water. 

''Why did you do that, mate?'' Ask Henriette confused. I ignore her and walk to the closes tree. Picking up some leaf's and rub it on my body.

''To hid my sense so that I can come closer to it. But before I go is there one thing I need to clear. Tigress, your keyword to come and help me is two quick flutes, okay?'' I instuct my tiger calmly. Tigress sit down, not moving when I walk a few step back. I change form into a wolf to cover mor of my smell. ''Good, she understood it. I gonna get it to go near those mills. You guys could make a trap over there, so Sly and Bentley can come in and out.'' I said and run over to the wolf, not giving them time to react. 

''Sometimes I don't get that kid.'' Says Tennessee. I shake my head, thinking it is funny and slow down my pace. I am stepping up on a hill and look down, right at the wolf passing by. It sniff the air for some time and look up at me. It sniff at me to be sure if I was dangerous, but after a minute it start growling. Oh no. It jump up at me and I jump away in time. 

''You don't have control over it.'' Complained Bentley over the binocucom, that I clearly can hear.

''First step, take a look at its reaction and how clever it is.'' I jump over stone, make sharp turns by the trees and shake it off at the hill near the path to the castle. ''Strong, good at sharp turns, but not quite smart when it goes to hunting it's pray. I can hide behind a tree and it won't attack unless it sees me.'' I mumble to my self and write down in my mini notebook. 

''Just face it (Y/N), you can't tame it.'' Says Sly this time. I look over to the bridge where they still are standing on. I take Bentley's binocucom to better talk to them and show them my plan.

''For you it may seem impossible, but for me isn't it. I figured out a way to tame it. At first, it is hurt on it left front leg. How do i know? Cause when I turned right, didn't it get enough strength to push in that direction than it can with it turn left. It use the opposite leg to push it the other direction. Nr 2. It hasn't eaten anything and didn't run at it's full speed, so if I help it in does categories, can I slowly tame it and give you two time to pass by without a problem.'' I said and open my hip bag, pulling out a big piece of meat.

''Okay, but if it goes wrong are we ready to attack it with a lot of Bentley's sleeping darts.'' Says Sly and finally understood that I won't back down on this one. The Lupus Gigantirmus is slowly walking towards me again. I flute a little tone and make it look at me. It run towards me, but I drop the meat and step back. The wolf stop at the meat and sniff it, slowly start eating it and then lay down eating all of it. I slowly walk towards it with a small piece of meat with medication in it. The wolf look at me, then at the piece of meat. Accepting it. The medication is to make it take it easy and calm.

''Got it under control. Just go while I am finish treating the wolf.'' I said and pull out my mid-kit. I pet the wolf and work on it's left front leg. I got the bandage and start helping the leg. Sly and Bentley move behind and around me and the wolf, but the wolf didn't do anything. 

''Wow, you really tame the beast.'' Praised Rioichi. They where walking closer with Tigress, but there is one slight problem.

''Stop, keep you distance. It may have calmed down with me, but it may attack you guys.'' I warned quickly, but with a low tone to not awake attention to the wolf. 

''Good argument. Well let's just hope that Sly and Bentley can find anything.'' Says Thaddeus. I agreed and pet the wolfs fur after finish the bandage. 

''You seems to have it under control, maybe we should then help Murray getting supplier.'' Suggest Sir Galleth. They agreed, but Tennessee would like to stay with me, just to keep me company and keep an eye on me.

''What should I call this guy. He is like Tigress. A big baby when it is tamed.'' I said and look at the western ancestor.

''I don't know.'' Says Tennessee with a shrug. Tigress lay beside Tennessee, who is sitting not far from me.

''Maybe Rex, it suit him.'' I say and start listing off names for the wolf.