35) The royal theater

(Y/N) POV

While we fly over to the small country, known as Denmark, is Bentley trying to get more information about this meeting at the Royal Theater in the capital. Bentley found information about what will be played and the seating arrangement, but not who we exactly are targeting. All we know, is that it is a female. A Mrs. Bat... Okay, maybe it is Mirage, cause she is a letteral bat.

''Okay, this is what I got.'' Called out Bentley from his computer and show an image of the theater. ''Tonight, will the Royal Theater play the musical number named Elverhøj. The so call meeting with Mrs.Bat, will be at the royal seats up at the balcony. There is a private elevator to that spot, which we can use to get close. I am sure that their will be guards by the cases containing the money and the last vile of Night Howler serum. But sadly, how to get it will be a challenge, cause this place is packed with security everywhere. Guards, camera, everything.''

''Isn't there anyway to get in there, Bentley-san?'' Ask Rioichi curious. Bentley shook his head sadly.

''Is the structure the same as it was in my time?'' Ask Thaddeus out of the blue. Bentley wanted to ask, but instead did his research.

''May I ask, why you asking that, Thaddeus?'' Ask Sly instead, but does have a smile on his face, like he know the answer.

''I once did a heist with the Royal family, who had a visitor from Netherland.'' Explain Thaddeus with a proud look on his face. ''I used the music to my advance, as I went through the different security spots. Then at the national anthem, when everyone stood up to respect it, did I take the case with the diamonds jewels and then blend in with the crowd, to make my escape.'' The other ancestors, beside Bob, praise Thaddeus of his success, while I get a sudden idea.

''Well, sadly we can't do that Thaddeus.'' Inform Bentley and have a look at the hidden blueprints of the theater. ''After that, have they reconstructed the area to get maximum security.''

''What about under the theater?'' I ask and point at the map, where the scene should be.

''Impossible. There are different types of wall in between each rooms.'' Denied Bentley and show the order from the stairs to the orchestra section, to the elevator control. Fake wall with wooden board behind it, then wooden planks, brick wall and then a thick concrete wall. I hummed and then look at Thaddeus.

''Have you ever heard of the musical number Elverhøj?'' I ask him, really hoping he does.

''I have indeed. It is a wonderful music piece.'' Answer Thaddeus.

''Then, can the music be used to cover us, going through each wall?'' I ask and point at the list. Bentley seems to get my idea and quickly find the music sheet for the musical number. Thaddeus read the notes and the possible ways to get through the walls. It takes him about a minute, before he hummed with delight.

''It is possible.'' Confirm Thaddeus and look down at Bentley, but we would need supplies for this.

''Name them and I will find them.'' Says Bentley and immediately start making a plan together with Thaddeus.

*Time skip*

3rd POV

The Cooper Van parks in a normal parking lot, to blend it, especially with a camouflage mode on. The group who are going in, to get the vial, is Thaddeus, Otto, Sly and Henriette. Thaddeus is coming to be their musical guide, so that they won't miss a beat and reveal them. The rest, are just gonna wait in the van and watch it all through the cameras. Tennessee wanted to come along, because he is an explosion expert, but he is still weak after being cured of the Night Howler. Which is, by the way, getting send to the reaming animals around the world, who also got infected by it, thanks to Carmelita's intel's.