11) Paris

(Y/N) POV

''Georgia, I need your help.'' I said to the bracelet. It light up a little and a small ball of light fly around before turning into the form of Georgia.

''Ya called? I got a feeling that this has something to do with Mirage.'' Says Georgia and look at me with a kind smile.

''Yes, do you know anything else we should know or is there any clues that we can find? Anything would help.'' I asked kindly, but with a low tone to not getting the others attentions. Georgia think for a second before answering.

''I am sure that there is a mouse working with her. Ringing any bells?'' Joked Georgia in a western accent.

''Penelope. Is she working with Mirage? Then maybe she has something hidden in her workshop at Holland. That's it, thanks Georgia.'' I quickly thanked my ghost friend and run into the main room again. ''Let's look for Penelope.'' I shouted to get everyone's attention.

''Penelope, but she is in prison.'' Says Sly with a confused look. Bentley flinch and make his mechanical arm to scratch his neck.

''Well, not exactly Sly. When you went missing did she get out of prison, and she has send me some weird photo cards, where her logo is painted on the wall.'' Admitted Bentley and take out the photo's from a storage. I take one and look at it. It is a picture of an alley, with the sight of the Eiffel tower. The other once are in a planes steering area and the last one is from her prison.

''Have you ever noticed the location on these photo, Bentley?'' I asked and pointed at the alley picture.

''I have, but I don't quite get it why there?'' Says Bentley. He look up at me for a second before giving me the other two photos. ''Do you know something I don't?''

''Yes, or maybe. It's a theory... I have told that you are all a game in my world, well I am a fan of that game and played it a lot, and I have notice the picture have some connection to the trailers and mini klips for the fourth game. The plane picture is from the mini klip when your three.'' I pointed at Sly, Bentley and Murray. ''Where going to steal a golden watch from Mugshot. And the alleyway is where Sly did an interview to the audience. These two has something connected to Sly, maybe because she want revenge on Sly. And the last one is from her escape from the prison in Europe. But to why I wanna have look at Penelope's lab at Holland, is because there maybe is some clues to Mirage. All of her stuffs and experiment that she kept secret for Bentley may still be there and she wanna continue study them along working with Mirage. It's a theory, so maybe I am wrong.'' I explain and give the photo's back to Bentley.

''I remember that scoundrel. She made me become a clown on a circus, that stupid rat.'' Says Galleth and swing his sword like he is fighting someone.

''She make you become a clown? Man I wish I have seen that.'' Says Tennessee as he laugh a little of the image of Galleth being a clown.

''Stop it, cowboy. We need to focus.'' Says Henriette, kicking Tennessee to make him stop laughing at his ancestor. Then she take him by the scarf with her left hooked hand. 

''Take it easy, Henriette. It's funny, yes, but we need to take things as they come. Many of you have no ideas what is going on here and what the time may look like now. So, I go back to Paris to getting some suppliers and steal some money so that we can get to Holland.'' Says Sly and start walking towards the exit.

''That is a good idea, but I wanna come. I need someone to help me getting used to my raccoon powers, and you know Paris way better than anyone, so you make the best teacher.'' I said and cross my arms, knowing that I won.

''I am not sure. If Mirage is after you, then it would be best if you stay hidden.'' Commend Bentley and stop me from going. Okay, I wasn't prepared for that. Thanks a lot Bentley. 

''She won't spot me if I am in an animal form. And we don't even know if she knows how I look. It safe, Bentley.'' I said back with a little hope that he would let me. I know that I am only twelve years old and they are adults, but that doesn't mean that I can't have an adventure here while I am still in this world.

''It's a good point and don't worry Bentley, I look after her.'' Says Sly and agreed to let me come along. Bentley sighed and finally agreed for me to come along. Yes.

*Time skip*

Me and Sly are jumping over buildings, not trying to get the attention from the police officer below us. Luckily was Carmelita already at the station, so she doesn't know we are doing this. She would be pissed.

''Alright, next step. All you have to do, to walk on a rope, is squatting while walking across, plus having balance of course.'' Sly demonstrate it by doing it himself. He is teaching me some tricks when I am in my raccoon form. It's better to know these form, than finding out later when it's a bad timing. 

''Understood.'' I do as he say, and thanks to the raccoon powers, can I do this way more easier than normal. When I have PE in school, am I not aloud to partipate with the other children, because of some order from the doctor.

''You are doing good. Let me steal some money, and then we are on our way back to hideout.'' Says Sly and jump off the roof, right where a gorilla guard passed by. I stay up at the roof and watch the 'master' do his job. He sneak up on the gorilla police guard, then slowly use his cane to take the coins. Like in the game. Sly sneak away, then use the light pole to crawl back up to the roof. ''98 coins and a golden ring, worth 689. Which mean we gathered in all 3758 coins. Good catch.''

''Working as a thief really give you the eyes of judging an objects worth in an instant.'' I praised and take a closer look to the ring. One big diamond at the front, and some smalls one around the ring it self. I would have guessed it would be worth 500 or less. 

''Thanks. Didn't you also learned that, being an adventure and all?'' Ask Sly and sit at the edge of the roof. I join him and shake my head.

''I was in an accident once and since then, wouldn't my parents continue teaching me. I became an outside to the Robinson family. That is why I wanna do this, even if it's dangerous. I wanna proof my family that I am worthy being a Robinson, by having a proof like a treasure or something that is worth thousand of dollars. I hope that comes an reality someday.'' I admit that I don't like the way my parents are treating me. I love them, of cause, but I wanna make them proud of me and I can't do that if they keep me away from adventure and danger. Of course, does my parents love me and shower me with their love, which is why they stopped adventuring just to watch over me and my condition.

''I promise we find a souvenir that is worth thousand of dollars or maybe millions of dollars. You parents will be proud to have you as a Robinson. I am sure of it.'' Insure Sly and give me a side hug. I smile and hug back.

''Thanks, Sly. That is just what I needed.''