3) Egypt

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) POV

Bentley make sure that the van was ready to time travel once again. I am so exited to time travel, and even with the Cooper gang. A dream coming true. I stay in my wolf form until I am alone. And when we find Sly and I have their trust, will I tell them the thruth.

''Everything is ready to go. So let's go and get Sly back.'' Says Bentley and take the Thievius Racoonus with us this time. Apparently would it be good to have it with us, so if there is going to be some changes in Slytunkhamen's stories, then would we know. We get inside the van, and I just sit at the very back. Bentley put the stone into the machine and activate it. When the van start driving, was it like being on an airplane that is flying off the station. A lot of pressure was pushing me back, but luckily is van's back door locked, so I won't fly out. I manage to stand up and look outside the front window. 

''Wow. It's looks amazing. I like the color scheme.'' I said amazed, but also got some weird looks from the others.

''Do you paint?'' Ask Murray.

''Not really, but I like art. Even though my family is adventure people, doesn't mean that I like to do anything else.'' I said a little dramatic to be a little funny.

''Well, let's put that aside. We are at our destination.'' Says Bentley. The van slow down and the time stream stopped and changed the view into a dessert. Sand everywhere, but you can see the silhouette of a city near by. That is where we are heading to. ''Murray, stop the van. I have programmed an invisible cloak for it. We have to walk from here.''