2) First mission

(Y/N) POV

It's have been two hours since I have been here, and let me tell ya, it has been amazing. I love fantasy and adventure, so being able to that is just fantastic. Georgia has been told me about her real life, before dying saving her twin brother. She won't tell me who it is, because she doesn't remember his name, but when she sees him will she remember. I hope she will, cause he sound like my older brother. But anyway, it turned out that after dying, was she transported to my world, still as a ghost, and has been my spirit guardian ever since I was a baby. She took a liking to me and my family, cause it reminded her of her own.

''Alright, now is it time to find Sly Cooper. Use ya bracelet to find their location.'' Says Georgia and start my very first mission.

''Alright. Thanks Georgia, but I think I need to get an animal DNA, so that I will fit in and won't get questions.'' I said and look at the golden bracelet.

''Good idea.'' Agree Georgia and run over to the staircase and I just follow her. We get outside of the cave and get the most beautiful view of the entire city of Paris, where the Cooper gang is hiding. Georgia took the lead and guide me towards the city's streets. Even though she is a ghosts, does she move around like she is alive. Some guards where outside patrolling, just like in the game. Georgia stopped and look around the corner ''Oh, there is a good one. A wolf. With it's power would ya be able to run fast and be acrobatic at the same time.''

''How did you know that?'' I ask and look at her weirdly.

''Well animals have their own thing that make them special, like the fox is a symbol for illusion and the raccoon has of course a thief instinct. Do I make myself clear?'' Says Georgia and I just nodded and try to hold my laugh in. Georgia explain to me how to get the DNA, without being seen. When the guard has his back away, is all I need to do, is walk slowly behind him and touch his fur, just a tiny bit is enough, and then get away fast. I luckily my safari jacket has a hoodie on it. It makes me feel more camouflaged. 

''Let's do it.'' I whisper and put the hoodie on, then check both side to be sure no one is watching, then I start walking slowly towards the guard. He stop for a second, which I did to, but he just scratch his neck and then continue. I breath out slowly to not make any noises, and continue closer. I was so close that I could smell is cheep deodorant. I reach out and slightly touch his grayish fur. The big gem on the bracelet lit up and got a wolf symbol that is howling to the moon, then vanish. I quickly return back to the alley Georgia, without tracking attention.

''Good job girl, you got some amazing skills in not making any sounds.'' Praised Georgia. She pat my shoulder, or more like showed she wanna do it. She is still a ghost.

''Thanks, now let's see how I look with this DNA.'' I say and press the big gem on the bracelet. It turn on glowed, but I don't feel any changing at all.

''Maybe put ya hand on ya head and look behind ya.'' I blinked at Georgia, but do as she said. And to my surprise do I know have wolf ears on my head and a tail. I touch where my ears should normally be, and they are there. Maybe it's just decoration and not real animal parts. ''The ears help ya listen better and the tail is giving ya balance while ya run in high speed than normal human.''

''Oh, that's cool. Thanks Georgia, so now is it time to find the gang.'' I say and let her lead the way to Cooper gang hideout in Paris.

*Time skip*

When we arrived at an abounded building, vanish Georgia, because she doesn't wanna be known, but she explained how to get in before completely vanish. As I open a window and crawl through, activate the lights and I got spotted right away by none other than the turtle, the brain in the Cooper gang, Bentley.

''Who are you, and what are you trying to?'' Demand Bentley and has his crossbow pointing at me. I raise my hand up to show I won't do anything. He is wearing a beige colored golf vest and has a blanket over his feet's.

''Easy, I just wanna help you guys and find Sly Cooper.'' I said slow and calm, in hope that he would move his dart crossbow away from my face.

''And why should I believe in you?'' Ask Bentley further, not moving the crossbow. Good question Bentley, good question. Sadly, I can't just tell him my currant situation until I have his trust.

''Sly and his family is my idol. I sadly don't steal from other thief's, but what I steal goes to the poor to make them smile. I wanna change the world, and the Cooper family does other thing than just stealing. They get the other thief's in jail, so the world is free from them. After hearing that Sly has been missing, did I start my research and find this clue. The ancient Egypt.'' I explain and slowly get my backpack off. I pull out a picture, that I created myself with some rocks I had in the cave, and showed him. It's a Egypt drawings of the Cooper thief, Slytunkhamen, and beside the picture, is there a small drawing of a raccoon in blue and hold a cane.

''Sly. He is alive.'' Says Bentley in relief and take the picture for a closer look. He then look up to me. ''How did you found it?'' My mind went blank. How do I answer that.

''Uhm, it's a little complicated, but I assure you that it's true. You have to believe me.'' I begged. Bentley seems to think for a second, before smile kindly to me and remove the crossbow.

''I will take any changes to find Sly, so let's get Murray and Carmelita, and then go back in time to get Sly back.'' Says Bentley and wheeled over to a computer and seems to text Murray. The hippo text back and say he is on his way. Then Bentley text Carmelita, who immediately texted she is coming too.

''Nice to know you still have contact with them.'' I mumble, but unfortunately heard Bentley me.

''How did you know them? And I didn't even get your name.'' Says Bentley. How could I forget.

''Sorry, my name is (Y/N) and I am a traveler. I have been here and there, and been searching mythical places like Atlantis and the secrets champers in the pyramides.'' I introduce and bowed for him. 

''Wow, an adventure. Could be good to have since we are going to Egypt.'' I lift my head and look exited at Bentley.

''Are you saying I can come with you. That would be amazing, maybe I could discover some details that hasn't been discovered today.'' I said exited and didn't notice two new people standing at the door.

''Oh, Bentley. Who is that.'' Ask Carmelita and didn't hesitate to show her shock gun at me.

''Don't worry Carmelita. This is (Y/N) and she is the one who find out where Sly is. We are going to Egypt, but we need an object to the machine.'' Says Bentley and look at all kind of museum for an Egypt artifact.

''No, no, no. No more stealing on my watch.'' Says Carmelita. I just stand there and place my hands behind my back. I use my power from my bracelet to come up with some magic.

''She is right, because I already have what we need.'' I showed them the fake artifact rock. Carmelita once again pointed the gun at me. ''Don't worry, I didn't steal it. The Cooper family is thief's, mine is adventure family. This is a souvenir my ancestor got when they visit Egypt around the same time as Slytunkhamen.''