16) Australia

(Y/N) POV

We arrived safely at Australia, but the van got a few scratches on the landing. It's been a long time since Murray have flied, so he is a little rusty. But the good thing is that we arrived in one piece. The small drive to the canyon where Guru lives wasn't long, and we arrive to a miner free zone. 

''Okay, I gonna go get Guru, so that we can talk about Fennic.'' Says Sly and start running over some stones and up towards to where the Guru lives.

''Who exactly is this Guru person?'' Ask Slaigh. Bentley wheeled over to the Scottish ancestor, to answer his question.

''The Guru is a master in the mystic art of Dreamtime. Can turn his body into any object with the help of Dreamtime and take over the minds of the weak ones. He was a big help on the Cooper Vault job.'' Says Bentley and show him the IPad with a picture of Guru.

''It took me some times to figure it out how to use it in the game. But when I did, was it quite useful on so many ways.'' I pointed out, out of the blue. Now that I have told them about the games, can I express myself even more.

''Bentley, come in.'' Bentley take out his binocucom to answer Sly.

''I am here, and everyone is listening just so you know.'' Answered Bentley.

''For some reason isn't Guru here. His staff and moon stone is here, but not himself.'' Informed Sly. Is he gone again.

''What happen this time?'' Ask Murray and clearly remember last time with the miners. 

''Maybe has that Fennic gal taken him.'' Suggested Tennessee. We all look at him with a confused look. ''Hey, all I am saying is, that if I wanna look after a diamond, then I need someone that know this place in and out.''

''That is actually a good point.'' Says Bentley and pulled out his RC chopper from the van. Trying to look after Guru through the sky. I took out my book and look at the note from my great grandma. She has a map of the area.

''Try go north-east from our position, Bentley. According to these note from my great grandma, does it say it's on the other side of this valley, past the Scorpion caves on Ayers Rock.'' I informed and show Bentley the notes on the book. 

''Okay, I try flying my chopper over there... Wait a second... There is a hole mining area filled with tunnels. And there are guests over there, the exactly same miners as last time.'' Pointed Bentley out and look a little scared.

''And is my master there?'' Ask Murray. Bentley fly the RC around some more and spot someone big with someone small.

''... There he is, with Fennic. She got him first.'' Says Bentley and zoom in on the two. Why does this sound fishy. Tennessee may be right about having a guide that know this place to help searching for the diamond, but why jailing Guru? 

''The Dreamtime.'' I mumble to myself. Just as I mumble that, comes Sly with the staff and moon stone. ''Hey, Sly. Hand me that staff.'' 

''Why?'' Ask Sly, but gave it to me anyway.

''I got a feeling.'' I take the moon stone off the staff and held it carefully in my hands. The blue gem of my bracelet starts glowing along with the moon stone, then it sense some aura around us changing. A illusion of Guru and Fennic is now in front of us. 

''What is happening?'' Ask Junior surprised of this.

''What sorcery.'' Says Galleth with his sword out, thinking it will attack. The illusion of Fennic stopped walk and start talking.

''You know this place better than your own back pocket, so tell me where the diamond is.'' Says Fennic with a Africa accent. 

''Ja ha da, ba su da jiba.'' Says Guru.