8) Ice age

(Y/N) POV

Just like Slytunkhamen and Tennessee's home time, is this one time line also stopped. But to our luck, is Bob Cooper alright. He told us the exact same thing as Slytunkhamen, but for me was it gibberish. It's hard to come with an conclusion about this time stopping problem. Bentley decided that we search the area to maybe find out what is going on. Slytunkhamen stays with Bentley at the cave to keep himself warm, which is understandable. Murray go with Bob, Carmelita with Tennessee and lastly, Sly and I. Murray and Bob go to the water and check there. Carmelita and Tennessee take a look at the village. Me and Sly go to Grizz base when he was here, trying to ruin Bob's thief business. 

''If Mirage is behind this, then what have the Cooper family done to her?'' Ask Sly out loud and walk on a rope towards the mountain where Grizz base is located. I follow behind him and have a little harder time walking on it. Sly look over his shoulder to see me struggling, and stop walking to help me to the next pole.

''I have no idea. It's hard to find out her reason for doing this.'' I said back. Sly jump down the pole. I just slide down the pole. 

''That's true. Maybe she isn't after the Cooper family, but all this is happening from something else.'' Says Sly and walk up to the big wood door, with Grizz's symbol on it. It's totally bad art. The door isn't locked, so we can just walk in without a problem. ''Doesn't seems there is anything missing or new.''

''Sly, come in.'' We hear Bentley's voice. Sly take out his binocucom and answer Bentley.

''I am here.'' Answer Sly while I stand beside him and listen carefully to the conversation.

''Carmelita have found out that Bob actually lost his very first stolen egg shell. They found his hiding spot where he hid his stolen goodies, that is where they called Murray and Bob, who came later to them. Bob was going on a rampage and shout that he lost his treasure egg shell.'' Inform Bentley a little dramatic. My eyes widen as I hear that news. I take the binocucom from Sly and talk to Bentley.

''Then maybe that is why the Cooper family isn't affected by the time stop. They lost something they have stolen and is their biggest treasure. Maybe it's the same with Slytunkhamen and Tennessee.'' I suggest for a solution to all this time mess. Bentley think for a second before answering back.

''That could actually explain a lot, but not the fact that Tigress got here from your world. And by talking about the sun, please come back soon. She is very impatience.'' Complain Bentley, which I giggle at that.

''Just give her a little treat and she will stay calm. Or maybe just give her my backpack, then she will cuddle with it.'' I said back and couldn't hold my laugh. 

''Tigress sounds like a baby to me.'' Mocked Sly and chuckle. I push him a little and nodded.

''Well, I got her when she was a cub, so I am like a mother to her.'' I inform him with a small giggle. We decided to walk back to the hide out and see if we can find a solution to what we are gonna do now. Are we gonna visit the other ancestors or are we just gonna stop Mirage.

''I say that we stop Mirage right now.'' Says Murray pumped and smack his fist together.

''No. We don't know nothing about her, so we can't just barge in and stop her.'' Says Bentley quickly at the fight loving hippo.

''I think we need help from the other ancestors. They are probable wondering what is going on, so it's better that they are with us than stuck in a stopped time line.'' Suggest Sly and take the Thievius Raccoonus out of the van.

''I am with Sly.'' I raised my hand, while petting Tigress fur on the floor. 

''I am also with Sly. A change to meet all Cooper through time, sounds fun, y'all.'' Says Tennessee. Tigress yawn and lift one of her paws up, maybe indicating she is in too. I start laughing at that.

''Tigress is agreeing too.'' I call out for them. Tigress move closer to me and lay over my legs, trapping me on the ground with a big baby on my lap.

''Then it's settle. Let's start with the Cooper who invented the Cooper Vault. Slytunkhamen II.'' Says Bentley and take the Thievius Raccoonus book from Sly and place it inside the glas. ''The book is old and hold every Cooper's hand writing, which make this a good objekt for time traveling. I just need to write on the computer where we wanna go... All on board.'' I cheered a little, cause now I can meet the rest of the Cooper family. I push Tigress of my lap and jump in exitment which make her happy and jump a little, for no reason.

''Sweet, more adventure. Li'l lady, give me five.'' Says Tennessee, and I couldn't give him that because Tigress came first. Tennessee was shocked to see that and I just laugh at his reaction.

''I learned Tigress that.'' I inform him and do it too. Sly chuckle at that and take the front seat. We three step inside the back of the van and take our usual spot. Bob jump right in, making the van shake a little. Bentley write down the time line for Slytunkhamen the second. There are two Slytunkhamen in all, so I call the first one by his name and the second for Junior. Easier to remember that way. I take a look inside my backpack and take out my small sketch book and continue drawing a drawing of my family... I miss them so much.

''Hey, is that ya family?'' Ask Tennessee and take a close look at my drawing.

''Yes. That is my mom (M/N) and my dad (D/N). That one is my older brother (B/N), who is 30 years old. My parents are retired from the wonderful adventure live, while my brother carry on the family tradition. It's like the Cooper family.'' I said and smile a little at some memories I have with them. 

''Yeah, sounds familiar to me, to all of us Cooper.'' Commend Sly and lean back at the front seat. I giggle and start adding more shadow effect. I am not the best artist, but I feel better when I draw. I kind of feel bad for keeping my new friends out of the shadow, of what's really is going on at home. But I am afraid that if they heard the truth, would they act like my parents. Not wanting me to do any dangerous thing or something hard for my body. Tigress put her head on my feet's and look sadly at me. She know what I am feeling and are trying to cheer me up.

''Alright, we are arriving at Slytunkhamen II time.'' Informed Bentley. I kind of sighed way to loud.

''Do you guys have any problem that we call Slytunkhamen II for Junior? Makes it easier since we have two with the same name.'' I asked a little annoyed. Why call your own son for the same name with a number afterwards. It's like king and queens all around the world.

''It is actually confusing to have two with the same name.'' Admitted Murray and stop the van in the right time line. 

''Alright then, we can call them that. We just need to explain it later to them.'' Says Bentley and open the van back door. And of course is the time stopped. Everyone is frozen in place, but one is walking around confused. He looks like Slytunkhamen, but younger and with his own version of cloths, which reminds me of Greek cloths. The raccoon stopped and look at us shocked, or more like the one standing beside me.

''Dad. What... But... How?'' He studered and walk closer to his father. 

''Yes my son, and we will explain everything. Come with us.''