Chapter 2

*****
Go ahead and cry, little girl
Nobody does it like you do

*****

Viola's pov-

I have never feared anyone in my life. Growing up surrounded by men you realise that, that's men feed on, fear. They will do anything to make you feel inferior and they feel superior.

But that is also the thing that kills them.

"Fuck I need another one," I speak taking out another cigarette from the glove compartment.

"V that's like your eighth cigarette in past 1 hour," Z speaks beside me.

"First look at yourself and then speak," I reply defensively. He himself is smoking and asking me to stop.

We are parked in front of an old, run-down warehouse. Wines and mosses covering its walls and shutter. Patches of weeds grown around it giving it more of a rustic look.

Couldn't be a more obvious place.

"Let go inside, it's time," Z speaks looking up from his phone. My father is very adamant about time, he doesn't want anyone to be early or to be late, on time always.

I slide my phone in my pocket and get out of the car. Zayn walks in front of me opening the shutter. If it was up to me I would have not came or would have at least made him wait for hours before showing up, but Zayn is too adamant on the idea of not pissing him off.

I walk behind him slowly wanting to delay this as much as I can. It's not a pretty sight to meet my father.

I throw the butt of my cigarettes and start chewing gum because it's not very ladylike to smoke.

"I swear to god Z I will chop you in pieces and feed them to your dog if you told Gi about me smoking again, "I warn him and shoot him a glare.

He just rolls his eyes and zips his mouth with his fingers and pretends to throw the key.

He knocks on the large black door which opens shortly after, one of the guards opens it.

I walk inside with all confidence in me, the only sound filling room is my heeled boots clicking on the asphalt floor.

The room is filled with armed guards and there sits my lovely father at the other end of the table. His cocky confidence and authority filling the aroma and next to him is his lovely son standing ready to obey whatever he says.

I slid the chair and sit on the other end of the table spreading my legs apart, one of my hands coming to rest on the ear of the chair and the other to play with my bottom lips.

I keep looking into his eyes knowing I'm pissing him off.

"Well hello, father," I say sarcastically sending him a little wave and a smirk.

He keeps glaring at me, "I expected you to be a little lady like now Viola" He says oddly calm.

"Define ladylike," I ask.

"It's like arguing with a wall" He speaks shaking his head in disappointment.

Like always. A fucking disappointment.

"You called me for some reason or just wanted to see how ladylike I am?" I ask, my patience running thin.

"Vi talk nicely" Samuel speaks from beside his dad. He's a little older than me same height as me but his ego is bigger than anyone. As he's the successor of his father's wealth.