Chapter 5

*****
I want someone, with secrets
That nobody, nobody, nobody knows

*****

Harry's Pov-

I am drunk. No, I am absolutely shattered.

We decide to go out and celebrate since it's my best friend's birthday and I found myself a place to live, temporarily I hope because this place is a shit hole.

When they asked me to have 'pre-drinks' I didn't expected 5 shots of straight vodka.

So, now all 4 of us are walking down pathway beside road with slurry laughs and stumbly feet to our destination which is some kind of club Niall likes very much and wouldn't shut up about.

I look up at the neon light sign but my vision too blurry to read what it says.

"Oi Harry" Niall calls me. I try to see him but my vision spinning. Someone grabs my hand and pulls me inside. I feel the guard put some kind of stamp on my wrist.

My vision fills with pink as the door opens.

Stages, poles, naked people.

Is this a strip club?

"You bought me to strip club?" I ask Niall who is standing beside me.

"You mind?" He raises his eyebrow.

Do I? I raked my mind. I mean why would I turn down watching some beautiful people dance?

"Naah" I shrug, "Let's sit then" I hear Niall say, pulling me towards a booth.

The booth is side of club still giving nice view of the stage and girl dancing on the poll.

I look at the right side of hers, on a smaller stage a boy was dancing. He's wearing a one piece of some colour I can't differentiate due to lighting.

I am in for a treat aren't I?

I look at Niall sitting in front of me (technically my side) looking like he's searching for someone and suddenly his face lights up. I look where he's looking, a woman walking towards us waving at him.

I watch as they both hug like they have known each other for eternity. They both turn at me I keep glancing between them.

"So?" I slurr out.

"Yeah, this is Mariah they're my friend and Mariah this my best friend Harry" I send them a small wave which they returns.

"So birthday boy what's the plan?" they ask Niall.

"I don't know watch you guys dance, get drunk and get a lap dance maybe" He shrugs getting comfortable in his seat. I look at my right and see Liam making out with his girlfriend.

"Jesus it's been like 15 minutes." I shake my head.

"Fuck off" Liam says making me roll my eyes.

The music suddenly changes to something I have never heard before but sounds nice, lights changes to dark pink almost purple.

This places makes me want to be a stripper.

I watch as a woman appears on the main stage. Her silhouette looking tall and making her curves look more pulm.