Chapter 28

*****
I pulled the trigger
And nothing happened

*****

Warning- Blood, Violence.

Viola's Pov-

"Rise and Shine dickhead" I sing-song to the half-consciousness slumped man in front of me, patting (more like slapping) his cheeks to wake him up.

We are in the hotel room which was supposed to be mine. Richard is sitting tied up on the chair in the middle of a beige hotel room facing the unmade bed.

While I put the thing I brought with me like my trusty butterfly knife, a special drink and a gun on the bed, Harry took his cue and started checking up Richard while I sit beside everything I just put on the bed.

After checking him all up making sure he's alive and good enough to speak. Harry aggressively grabs Richard's jaw moving his head sideways and jabs the syringe filled with fluid which is supposed to wake him up in his neck.

I don't know the shit that is in that syringe, Zayn told me it will wake him up and Harry agreed with him so, I just went with it. Chemistry was never my strong pursuit anyways.

"You look a little frustrated buddy. Everything good?" I tease him with a smug grin on my lips knowing I'm the cause of his frustration.

"Shut up" He says rolling his eyes at me annoyingly. He takes out the syringe from Richard's neck after it's empty and chucks it away in the bin.

"Never said you couldn't make me" I tell him. My eyes follow his every single move with fascination. His muscles flex inside the tight black shirt he's wearing with his sleeves rolled up.

"At least give me a kiss before we go inside" He says, his bottom lip pouting downwards in fake sadness.

I stop in my track turning around to face him, "You want me to kiss you?" I ask sliding my hands in the waistband of my shorts taking out the knife.

"Yeah" He breaths out. I press the tip of the knife under his chin making his head look up a bit his eyes still staying on mine. I apply a little pressure not enough to hurt but enough to cause the adrenaline rush within him.

I bring his face near mine with the pressure of knife under his chin."Beg for it" I reply, both of us breathing heavily. His eyes flick down at my hand holding the knife and then at my lips.

He moves forward towards me his hands going on both sides of my head trapping me between him and the wall. I watch as his eyes darken from lust. The pretty gets devoured in darkness as his lips brushes against mine.

"Please baby" he whispers with his lips less than an inch apart from mine, "I have been so good haven't I?"

My heart slams against my chest from his words making my body tingles from butterflies. I would have lost it right there letting him do whatever he wants but then I felt his hardness against myself I smile to myself knowing I'm getting the effect I wanted out of him.

I attach our lips quickly just enough touch to ignite the fire more inside him not quenching his thirst. Just as quickly I attached them I remove them making him groan in annoyance.