Chapter 4

Viola's Pov-

"I mean it's not like actual Amethyst the club's name is Amethyst it's just part of it." I ramble out.

I don't think that sentence even made sense but I just thought it would be cool and it didn't sound that cool and- fuck.

"I will pretend you didn't just say that." Harry says moving past me.

"Yep" I roll my lips inwards, nodding my head.

We both move inside the factory a little more, I look around the gloomy place.

How they built this place underground is still a question.

I take Harry from section to section showing him where how and things are done.

First I took him to the place where the production happens and I will give him he's really smart.

Right now we are in the transport section. Lines and lines of vehicles are in front of us, buses, trucks, cars, etc. All these exports different types of drugs and weapons and import money or more drugs or weapons needed.

I usually look after everything but after the coming of my partner I will only be looking after finances or amount imported/exported are same on paper.

"Will you stop staring at me like a fucking creep?" I mutter glancing at him.

"Stop looking hot then." He says and I swear to the higher power above us I had a stroke.

I choke on air and go into a coughing fit. I look at him with wide eyes nice and clear.

"I will pretend I didn't just hear that." I reply calming a little bit.

"What? You look hot." He shrugs.

"We're not there love." I reply. And yes, we're not and neither do I think we will be.

"We can be." He says giving his ever so annoying smirk.

I look up at him as he steps a little toward me and before he can trap me I move sideways.

"Yup, we're done here. I will have the rest of things explained to you by Louis." I say, calming my nerves.

"Louis?" He asks confused.

"Yup."I reply in short making my way towards the staircase. I don't think he wanted me to hear the little groan he let out but I did.

"I think I can understand the rest of it by myself." He murmurs.

"Good for you," I said tilting my head. "After you" I straighten my arms in front of him to go first.

We both walk up the stairs me mindlessly scrolling on the phone because as much as great ass he has I don't want to look at it.

"So I get my own pair of keys?" I hear Harry ask. I am locking the main door of the amethyst.

I slide keys in my fist, putting it between my middle and ring finger, it has become a habit now.